Celebrity Solstice Cabins

Kitty16tmc

Hi fellow cruisers, I hope you are all keeping safe and well. My query today is about an aquaclass cabin number 1599, is the layout as follows. The bed is next to the wardrobes and the bathroom, and the dressing table is by the veranda doors to the balcony.

Help Please thanks in advance Janice x

whether the bed or the dressing table is by the balcony seems to be one of personal preference and from previous postings I sense the preference is maybe evenly split. Personally I am indifferent but my wife prefers the bed by the balcony. I see that 1599 is on the hump. We always strive to book a cabin on the side of the hump. First you get a larger balcony. 1599 is bigger than the norm but smaller than 1601. The first and 3rd cabin on the hump have the largest balcony, the 2nd and 4th cabin balconies are smaller, yet larger than the norm. Many Aqua class cabins have a larger overhang above the balcony. This has never bothered us, but you will get less sunlight on the balcony. Being on the front of the hump you will get a forward view and slightly more wind than the back of the hump. Again, this has never bothered us. The second advantage of the hump cabin is the proximity of the main elevators. They are close so you don't waste time and energy walking down long corridors, yet there is absolutely no noise or traffic to contend with. In summary I would say these hump cabins are the best in Aqua class. My personal preference on the port side of the ship would be 1605, 1601, 1603 and then 1599. The last time we were in Aqua class we were closer to the bow and a sub-sonic hum from either the spa or the lounge 2 decks above gave us constant headaches when we were in the cabin.