All my booked cruises are now showing this?

Topdog52

7 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

This has never happened before to my account. Plus I was not one of the cruse's that were cancelled. I hope it is just a glitch and it is corrected shortly.

My GUESS and it is noting more, is that with the massive amount of refunds, FCC reinstatements, and 10% coupons to be issued, they probably froze almost everything to give them time to get that all done without any booking changes taking place.  Who knows...

14 hours ago, Boxersma said:

I noticed this on my cruise for May, 2022 on the Dawn yesterday.  I called NCL and the girl I spoke with reached out to her supervisor and they said that it was a “glitch in the system and the their IT department were working on it”. I had hoped it would be fixed by now.

Well they have had 14 hours to fix it and nothing has happened. Something is wrong!!

1 hour ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

Alaska getting canceled?

image.thumb.png.26902de74e98213589aa2b9231743eb6.png

Well it is just not Canada cruise's this statement is showing up on. NCL needs to say something!! I wonder if anyone that has a club balcony suite and has this posted to their account can book 125 days out like they are suppose to be able too.

2 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

Well it is just not Canada cruise's this statement is showing up on. NCL needs to say something!! I wonder if anyone that has a club balcony suite and has this posted to their account can book 125 days out like they are suppose to be able too.

My May 2021 Europe cruise has this also, but it let me book dinner reservations at 130 days out.

2 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

Well they have had 14 hours to fix it and nothing has happened. Something is wrong!!

Well sounds like he was just answering the original question and saying what he was told. Have you called to ask?

Edited by Hart65

I really don't think we should be worrying about this.  We all know that it only takes 1 or 2 inaccurate key strokes to cause a huge glitch.  The problem is, it takes time to find those key strokes and make the proper adjustments.  

Hang in there gang, it'll get fixed, at least I hope so, LOL.  

Good luck. 😉  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hart65 said:

Well sounds like he was just answering the original question and saying what he was told. Have you called to ask?

Yes I have and I posted what I was told towards the beginning of this thread yesterday. We are almost at the 24 hour mark since they were told about this problem.

No sail order until September 

Cruise Ship Passengers

The CDC has extended its No Sail Order for all cruise ships through September.

U.S. citizens, particularly travelers with underlying health conditions, should not travel by cruise ship at this time. The CDC notes there is increased risk of infection of COVID-19 on cruise ships. In order to curb the spread of COVID-19, many countries have implemented strict screening procedures that deny port entry rights to ships and prevent passengers from disembarking. 

CDC notes that older adults and travelers with underlying health issues should avoid situations that put them at increased risk for more severe disease. This entails avoiding crowded places, non-essential travel, and especially avoiding cruise ships. Passengers with plans to travel by cruise ship should contact their cruise line companies directly for further information, continue to monitor the travel.state.gov website, and read the latest information from the CDC.

13 minutes ago, Trimone said:

No sail order until September 

Cruise Ship Passengers

The CDC has extended its No Sail Order for all cruise ships through September.

U.S. citizens, particularly travelers with underlying health conditions, should not travel by cruise ship at this time. The CDC notes there is increased risk of infection of COVID-19 on cruise ships. In order to curb the spread of COVID-19, many countries have implemented strict screening procedures that deny port entry rights to ships and prevent passengers from disembarking. 

CDC notes that older adults and travelers with underlying health issues should avoid situations that put them at increased risk for more severe disease. This entails avoiding crowded places, non-essential travel, and especially avoiding cruise ships. Passengers with plans to travel by cruise ship should contact their cruise line companies directly for further information, continue to monitor the travel.state.gov website, and read the latest information from the CDC.

Did this just come out or is this an old article?

• I do see that is an error on our part that has been reported. You do not owe anything until 8/08/2021.
    1:57 PM
  •  
    Please disregard that message.
    Branddie

•  
    ok thank you for your help
    1:58 PM
  • You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist with?
    Branddie

•  
    no

• This is a chat from Norwegian  cruise line i just had

14 hours ago, blitheone said:

The same message showed up for our October cruise. However, we've been paid up for months. Ah well, it's comforting to know we're not the only ones (Misery loves company...).

This is very depressing. Its as if the cruise industry would rather fold then , try to test cruise and get going again slowly.  

All we need to do is look around.  So many different cruises, different itins., different dates... come on guys/gals give it a rest.  It will be  cleared up soon.  The weekend is here and the IT dept will get to work on this mess.  

Keep your fingers crossed and eyes on the TV rather than the NCL site.  

Have some fun... we all need a little relief, smile, find some happiness wherever you can.  

Take care, wear a mask if you go out, keep you and your loved ones safe. 

All the best.

• Like 1