All my booked cruises are now showing this?

Topdog52

On 1/23/2021 at 10:46 PM, Sand and Seas said:

Ok.....let's look at this in reverse.   Dozens of us are reporting seeing this banner on  our booked cruises for multiple dates and ships.

Is there anybody reading this thread that has a NCL cruise booked and does not have the 'your cruise is on hold banner? 

I have two upcoming cruises that Do Not show any problems.  August 15th, 2021 Breakaway from Miami and March 20th 2022 on the Epic from San Juan.  I have a 3rd cruise booked for August 2023 it is a Canada New England on the Pearl and I do have a message on that one......

Edited by TSUmom
added information

On 1/23/2021 at 11:46 PM, Sand and Seas said:

Is there anybody reading this thread that has a NCL cruise booked and does not have the 'your cruise is on hold banner? 

@Sand and Seas Yes, I have 3 cruises booked: POA Oct. 2021 and Bliss Oct. 2022  have the banner,  however,  BA May 2022 in a Haven cabin, does not have the banner.  None of mine are paid in full although I do have FCCs available.

28 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

@Sand and Seas Yes, I have 3 cruises booked: POA Oct. 2021 and Bliss Oct. 2022  have the banner,  however,  BA May 2022 in a Haven cabin, does not have the banner.  None of mine are paid in full although I do have FCCs available.

Mine are paid in full by FCCs from cruises canceled last spring.......

Just now, TSUmom said:

Mine are paid in full by FCCs from cruises canceled last spring.......

Yea, I doubt the FCCs are making a difference.  It's got to be some kind of glitch. 

Maybe we should make a list of people's problem cruises and send it to NCL so they can fix them, LOL. 

😆

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Trimone said:

I’ve been assured by my NCL CC all is okay, and press the delete button on the computer.

Sorry, I'm confused 😕

Press the delete button? On what? I haven't gotten an email.. not sure if others have.  Certainly nothing on the NCL site to press the delete on.  

I still think this is a glitch so I agree it's nothing to worry about but, it still needs to get fixed. 

1 hour ago, Trimone said:

They also sent me an email.

An email saying what? 

2 hours ago, Trimone said:

I’ve been assured by my NCL CC all is okay, and press the delete button on the computer.

Are you saying an email that your cruise is 'deleted' (cancelled?)

Edited by Sand and Seas

I just spoke to NCL Southampton and they have been advised by Miami that there is an ongoing problem with the payment system which means that we can't process payments from MyNCL or the app, perhaps this is what is triggering the "You're so close..." message

• Like 1

I have 8 booked cruises and all have that information as the first page.   I have asked my PCC to explain as my deposit has been paid for each one.   As usual no answer!!!

I also wonder why I get Messages in each cruise file regarding an NCL Credit Card and also regarding Americans travelling inside the USA.   Again no explanation.   I am from NZ with an NZ passport so neither are applicable.

Isn't it about time that NCL got Techies who could build in systems to only send applicable messages etc.

I hope no one is thinking of taking children on this shorex; NCL refuses to employ proof readers!!!!!!!!!!!   They are also not sure where it is!!   Again no comment from my PCC.

Fascinating Borobudur

Semarang, Indonesia

Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Brorbudur, surrounded by lush vegetation and towering volcanos. Enjoy Indonesian specialties while entertained by a l ...

• ADULT $327.14
    SHORE EXCURSION CREDIT WILL BE APPLIED 
  • CHILD $14,284.29
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

They are definitely having website trouble.  I have the banners on both our booked cruises, but the summary page says (and the chat agent confirms) that I don’t owe a payment until August for the one and next January for the other.  

The new weirdness today...on the dashboard page where you can see all your cruises listed the name of my 9-day May 2022 NCL Sun Alaska cruise has been replaced with “SUN9SEASITICYGYJNUKTNVICSEA” which when you puzzle it out is the itinerary, but wow, that’s tough to type...

Edited by bookbabe

5 minutes ago, bookbabe said:

They are definitely having website trouble.  I have the banners on both our booked cruises, but the summary page says (and the chat agent confirms) that I don’t owe a payment until August for the one and next January for the other.  

The new weirdness today...on the dashboard page where you can see all your cruises listed replaces the name of my 9-day May 2022 NCL Sun Alaska cruise with SUN9SEASITICYSGYJNUKTNVICSEA

Your right, my 9 day Alaska Sun September 7 2021is now called: FLYCRUISESUN9SEASITICYSGYJNUKTNVICSEA

And it's not even a fly/cruise it's cruise only 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bookbabe said:

....The new weirdness today...on the dashboard page where you can see all your cruises listed the name of my 9-day May 2022 NCL Sun Alaska cruise has been replaced with “SUN9SEASITICYGYJNUKTNVICSEA” which when you puzzle it out is the itinerary, but wow, that’s tough to type...

About a week ago, our Jan 2022 cruise on the Getaway changed to a weird title like yours.  It took them a couple of days and then we received an email that showed they changed our GSC port to Nassau.  Perhaps your cruise will have a port change too.

Edited by Sand and Seas
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

About a week ago, our Jan 2022 cruise on the Getaway changed to a weird title like yours.  It took them a couple of days and then we received an email that showed they changed our GSC port to Nassau.  Perhaps your cruise will have a port change too.

I hope that is all it is. CCL has cancelled ships all the way into November 2021 before starting up. 

Edited by Topdog52

Mine is still showing the same message AND I have the following message in "My Messages"

From: Norwegian Communications CentreSubject: Make a payment and confirm your reservation
Did you know there’s a payment due on your reservation? Make a payment before the payment due date shown on your holiday summary to ensure we'll see you onboard. Make a Payment

6 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

I hope that is all it is. CCL has cancelled ships all the way into November 2021 before starting up. 

CCL has cancelled *some* ships until Nov (3 ships)....their fleetwide cancellations are still only through April at this time, just like NCL.  Just to be clear.