Key west vacation pass book

doyons

Anyone have any info on the vacation pass book from the Key West Attractions Association?  It’s $49 + s/h and it has a bunch of BOGO and discounts to area attractions.  They mail you the pass book and they make it sound like there is a code on the pass that you can book/buy tickets online and get the discount.  Just looking to see it this is real or fake

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just got back from our Key West vacation.   I'm glad we had the booklet.  It paid for itself on our first day when we did the Key West Food tour (Buy 1-get 40% off 2nd person) during the day and used the B1G1 well drink or beer coupons later that night.  I wasn't able to use it for online reservations but it was easy enough to call the places for which I wanted to make a reservation using the coupon.  

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 10/9/2021 at 10:14 PM, Silent Penguin said:

We just got back from our Key West vacation.   I'm glad we had the booklet.  It paid for itself on our first day when we did the Key West Food tour (Buy 1-get 40% off 2nd person) during the day and used the B1G1 well drink or beer coupons later that night.  I wasn't able to use it for online reservations but it was easy enough to call the places for which I wanted to make a reservation using the coupon.  

Interestingly, the forum/post is even older now, from you described it as such...

I am thinking about buying the Vacation Pass book for my stop in Key West in March. It's gone up in price, but even at the $49 price, it is a bit of an investment/risk if the businesses don't accept it that I am planning to use it at. Namely, the Old Town Trolley tour.

Have you heard of any recent information on these Vacation Pass Coupon books?