AFT CABINS

ormy

Help please - Are aft balcony cabins deck 8 on Explorer 2 ok, looking on Marella website they are cheaper than midship cabins - is there a reason ?

We have always gone for midship in the past - just wondered.  Do hope someone can help.

Not certain but these may be the cabins that have the double bed fixed against the wall so one person has to climb over the other.  We had cabin 1130 on deck 10, nice cabin very quiet.

Seems like a distant memory, no idea when we will be cruising  again.

Hi we had a cabin on Explorer 1 similar to the one dronnygirl has mentioned, it was a family suit with the bed u.p against next door cabin and as i said if you had a weak bladder or you had to get out of bed in a flash you would come up against your partner who would make it most difficult, so use the toilet before you nestle down.

1 think your cabin is  similar to Discovery,s aft  with your bed port to starboard half way down your cabin, you will hear scraping of tables and chairs early morning by the crew having a tidy up, i do believe you are under the Terrace on deck ten which is the pizzeria very handy,  we enjoyed our stern balcony on Explorer  as we did on Discovery and would gladly have one again, grab a few beers take to the cabin and enjoy your sail away i would recommend any stern Balc on either ship.