Seabourn Encore Veranda (V6) locations

Ksedmom

We are thinking about booking a cruise on the Encore in a V6.   We have not traveled on Seabourn before. We notice that the suite type is on several different decks.    Can someone tell me pros/cons of one deck over the other?  

Edited by Ksedmom
Typo

All the cabins are virtually identical so it comes down to which deck. This depends on what  sea conditions you are likely to get  , remember the higher the deck the more movement , it is the same about the front or the middle of the ship. For choice I would have a V5 on deck 7 as is very handy for the  square and not to far from restaurants and bars Etc  But it is not a large ship so easy to get round.

John

• Thanks 1

We've had suites on decks 6, 7, and 8 and our suite on deck 6 was our favorite.  We liked the proximity to the auditorium and to elevators.  Also, there was less movement on this lower deck.  On future cruises, we will try for the same location.  It was also close to an elevator.  

Good morning: depending on when your booking is, that v5 might be something else, such as a v1. Please take a look at the thread discussing/showing the new suite grading/classifications. For example, our booked v1 (Fall, 2022), on deck 7 and near the stairwell/elevators, is currently a v5. I can thank our TA for booking this over a lower selection.

Edited by jdk-atlga
clarification