Bonus FCC Question

Justprettynpink

For those who have had several cruises cancelled....how was this handled?

Cruise #1 was cancelled

I got Bonus FCC (Good Will) and Cash Value FCC

I applied both those to cruise #2 which has been cancelled. I did not pay any out of pocket money to Princess 

Am I eligible for another Good Will (bonus) FCC from cruise # 2 or since I did not pay anything else to them I will just get the FCCs back?

Thank you in advance for your experiences......

• Like 1

we're got the same situation - had cruise booked, had paid $1K toward fare, got cancelled

took double deposit as FCC - and applied it to cruise - that cruise also cancelled

so a total of $ 2K applied, but no "new money" - and just saw where $ 2K - NO additional bonus - has been applied to a cruise we have booked for 4/2022

i'll contact our PVP in a couple of days and inquire about that, and also $ 300 in OBC that we had for the cancelled cruise $ 200 of which was for re-booking a Caribbean cruise - all 3 cruises in question are for Caribbean cruises

• Like 2

On 2/8/2021 at 12:52 PM, voljeep said:

we're got the same situation - had cruise booked, had paid $1K toward fare, got cancelled

took double deposit as FCC - and applied it to cruise - that cruise also cancelled

so a total of $ 2K applied, but no "new money" - and just saw where $ 2K - NO additional bonus - has been applied to a cruise we have booked for 4/2022

i'll contact our PVP in a couple of days and inquire about that, and also $ 300 in OBC that we had for the cancelled cruise $ 200 of which was for re-booking a Caribbean cruise - all 3 cruises in question are for Caribbean cruises

Keep track of your Voyage Goodwill amounts by Credit ID # In your Captains Savings Account. After three cancels and rebookings. Some of my Voyage Goodwill onboard credits did not show up in my current booking onboard credits for the cruise. I had to point this out to the Princess Representative

They finally reattached. 

Also, Re cruise insurance: Keep the records of the paid cruise amounts from cruise #1. This will be the basis of cruise payments on insurance if needed on a future. Example: Cruise #1 cost $5,000

You rolled it over to get the 125% FCC bonus. Cruise #2 now costs $6,500 paid with the original FCC and the Bonus Credit. The insurance company  will only cover the cash payment(s) The Bonus FCC has no insurance value. Per my telcon with a online insurance consolidator. Hope this helps.