Bermuda in July

st5310

Good day, folks... DW and I are booked on Insignia for July 2021 Bermuda.  Apologies if this topic has been addressed earlier, but in light of Canada's recent closure of cruise ports thru 2022, have you any inside info as to whether Bermuda will extend their current closure into summer?

1 hour ago, st5310 said:

Good day, folks... DW and I are booked on Insignia for July 2021 Bermuda.  Apologies if this topic has been addressed earlier, but in light of Canada's recent closure of cruise ports thru 2022, have you any inside info as to whether Bermuda will extend their current closure into summer?

The chances of sailing from a US port by July is basically nil. Bermuda isn’t your biggest problem. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, st5310 said:

Bermuda has not closed their ports. It all depends on the CDC allowing cruises to restart. Bermuda will make a decision then. My opinion is the same as the previous poster. The chance is low. 

FYI,  I did an Insignia to Bermuda cruise a few years ago in August.  It CAN get rather hot in the summer.  We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and we are thinking about early July 2022 to try it again.

However, thought you should know about weather if you have not been there before.

Also, lots of flying fish as you start to get close.