Steve Dasseos Knowledgeable and Helpful!!

singhe

Shout out to Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com.  He was extremely patient and was very knowledgeable.  He answered multiple emails and phone calls and helped me figure out the right policy I needed for my cruise and annual travels. 

Thank you Steve!!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I have to agree wholeheartedly!!!  Steve is AWESOME.  I am a traveler who has been to 60+ countries over the past 30 years, and I have always self-insured.  My circumstances have changed recently due to a pre-existing medical condition, so I reached out to Steve to see if he could help me navigate the complexities of travel insurance.  Not only was he incredibly responsive, he figured out that it was in my best interest to understand my options today (and he was totally right!), and he was willing to talk to me late this evening after I finished work.  He saved me from missing a critical deadline (at midnight tonight), and he found options that I didn't even know existed!  I highly recommend him.  I was so impressed with his knowledge that I now have a whole new (better!) relationship with travel insurance.  Thank you Steve!!!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1