Emerald Yacht Cruises

bluemeadow

Hi not sure the best place to post this question, keep seeing adverts for Emerald on Azzurra which looks to be launching July 2021. Can't find any information on these forums so just checking if it really exists, maybe this site only caters for the much larger ships? I've seen stuff on Scenic Eclipse on here before so thought there may be some news regarding Azzurra - likeliness to launch etc and people who may have booked for next year?  Any guidance or are they to be avoided? Many thanks in advance. 

They appear to be a new startup...do have a website: https://www.emeraldyachtcruises.com/offers/2022-super-earlybird?msclkid=67245ada09eb1fb3ea643ae1abe62a62&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=MS_US_EW_S_B_Ocean&utm_term=emerald yacht cruise&utm_content=AW_US_EW_S_B_Ocean_Pure_Emerald_Exact

There is a forum here for Other Cruise Lines, those not large enough or well known to have their own forum.  I do not see any mention of Emerald Yacht there yet...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/135-other-cruise-lines/

11 hours ago, bluemeadow said:

Hi not sure the best place to post this question, keep seeing adverts for Emerald on Azzurra which looks to be launching July 2021. Can't find any information on these forums so just checking if it really exists, maybe this site only caters for the much larger ships? I've seen stuff on Scenic Eclipse on here before so thought there may be some news regarding Azzurra - likeliness to launch etc and people who may have booked for next year?  Any guidance or are they to be avoided? Many thanks in advance. 

Howdy @bluemeadow and welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! emo22.gifI see it has been awhile since you have posted on the boards.

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum. 👍  It is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. However, the thread is off-topic here since your topic is a specific cruise line. 

To try to help you out, I have moved your thread to the Other Cruise Lines forum. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed or will be sailing the smaller cruise lines frequent the forum and provide feedback there.

Browse through the thread titles and l👀k for titles of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers there that will be of interest to you. I see there is an existing thread there now titled EMERALD WATERWAYS that may be helpful. Also, the All Other Ocean Cruise Lines Roll Calls forum has a Roll Call thread titled Emerald Azzurra Holy Land, Egypt & The Red Sea 5 February 2022.

If you need help in using the Search feature on the different forums, perhaps the following oldie but goody thread will be helpful: Search engine

I sincerely hope all this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Actually they appear to be part of Scenic and a smaller ship than the Eclipse. Azzurra not due to be ready till July 2021, not sure how I can confirm the build is on schedule but looking to book for 2022. Fingers crossed all goes to plan!