Decorations on cabin door

Hangman115

Which cruise lines allow door decorations?

I know NO TAPE. I have magnets.

I am visually impaired. I get around using a white blind cane. Almost totally blind. Still see some shadows in one eye.

The door decorations will help me find my cabin since seeing the cabin numbers is not easy.

My next booking is on the MSC Divina. This will be my 65th birthday. I have a 12 inch by 18 inch cloth banner that says Happy 65th Birthday. I plan to put this ouside my door. It has siz heavy duty magnets attached to the back of the banner.

I also plan to puy a 6 inch magnet on the door. It is a picture of my late wife. This was going to be our 23rd wedding anniversary cruise. I'm bringing some of her ashes in the urn. That way she is with me on this cruise. She LOVED cruising. I'll put her pic magnet near the top of the door. In case soneobe tries to steal it

We were married on my birthday. So I celebrate both ay the same  time. She passed away at the age of 70

share7.jpg

Edited by Hangman115
  • Like 4

Some cruise lines allow door decorations, but be aware!   I have had decorations "taken" from my stateroom door.  I couldn't believe that someone who could afford to cruise would "take" the cheap Hawaiian lei's outside my door.

I don’t know but after many cruises we are bringing a small decal.  We get hopelessly lost constantly.  We are hoping the decal solves one problem.  The funny thing is I can learn a ship in an afternoon but my own cabin location continues to baffle me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm afraid I don't have any insight to offer as I'm a relatively inexperienced cruiser, but I think what you are doing to celebrate your birthday, your wedding anniversary, and your late wife is wonderful.  Wishing you a bon voyage! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1