Singapore to Sydney to Bali or Sydney to Sydney

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-comparison/REG221121-REG221212-REG221212A?returnUrl=%2Fcruise-finder%23time_frame%3D2022-11|2022-12|2023-1%26marketing_region%3Daustralia%26sort%3Dfeatured%3Adesc%26page%3D1%26pageSize%3D10%26cruisesCompared%3DREG221121-REG221212-REG221212A

I saw similar questions asked here and many have taken time to really give useful answers so I thought I would do the same.

I hope the link works, we are considering the above cruises to Australia, either a combination of 1 and 2 or option 3. From NL the flights for 1 and 2 are much better as being considerably shorter and cheaper.
We have been to Australia previously and already seen some of the sights and are just so looking to revisit places and discover new ones.

The 35 days includes Tasmania which is new and Xmas and the New Year on board the other includes Indonesia.

Is a start in November over December better regarding weather?

Any thoughts or ideas?
Rosalyn

Great, me too! while dithering about the above I saw that even if we wanted to there was not even the opportunity to book the same cabin we wanted for both cruises. I am so glad we did a pre booking!

Will pop over to join the roll call later, luckily the hairdressers have reopened so I will be off for a much needed fix soon.

Rosalyn