Allure of the Seas: Labadee, Haiti Private Island Excursion

I just uploaded my Allure of the Seas vlog from our stop in Labadee, Haiti. It was formal night onboard and we attended the Quest gameshow after dinner - an event I'm afraid will not return with cruising since people were sharing everything from lipstick to underwear as part of the game. This was the Halloween 2018 sailing, a blast from cruising past! 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, So_Tweetie said:

I just uploaded my Allure of the Seas vlog from our stop in Labadee, Haiti. It was formal night onboard and we attended the Quest gameshow after dinner - an event I'm afraid will not return with cruising since people were sharing everything from lipstick to underwear as part of the game. This was the Halloween 2018 sailing, a blast from cruising past! 

LOVE the jersey being worn by the host of the Quest!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mapleleafforever said:

LOVE the jersey being worn by the host of the Quest!!!!

6 hours ago, So_Tweetie said:

He was an awesome cruise director and VERY proud to be Canadian! 😄🇨🇦

Mitch Merucci

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Mitch Merucci

Thank you for his name! Mitch was full of energy & a really nice guy. We ran into him grabbing pizza a couple of nights, then got to sit in the Rising Tide bar with him & the dancers during the Halloween party. Gosh, I can't wait to get back onboard! Just read that the Allure is coming to Texas for 2022 🤩

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 1:20 PM, lenquixote66 said:

Mitch was the CD of our last cruise and he was fantastic.

Was your last cruise on the Allure? I am very interested to see where the best CDs land when cruising resumes...I think I saw on his social media that he's in Singapore. 

4 hours ago, So_Tweetie said:

Was your last cruise on the Allure? I am very interested to see where the best CDs land when cruising resumes...I think I saw on his social media that he's in Singapore. 

I was never on the Allure.He was on the Anthem.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 5:47 PM, SG65CB said:

Might not have that Windjammer buffet either

You think they'll do away with the buffets in general? I am not a big fan of the buffet style restaurants but figured they would just have servers, or put out individual portions for people that want to grab and go. It will definitely be interesting to see how things change! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, So_Tweetie said:

You think they'll do away with the buffets in general? I am not a big fan of the buffet style restaurants but figured they would just have servers, or put out individual portions for people that want to grab and go. It will definitely be interesting to see how things change! 

On 3/4/2021 at 10:52 AM, So_Tweetie said:

Thank you for his name! Mitch was full of energy & a really nice guy. We ran into him grabbing pizza a couple of nights, then got to sit in the Rising Tide bar with him & the dancers during the Halloween party. Gosh, I can't wait to get back onboard! Just read that the Allure is coming to Texas for 2022 🤩

Your video is great.I realize how much I miss cruising.

• Like 1