What Beverages ARE free?

tkelly

What beverages do you get Free on board. I noticed on Carnival's site that Tea is $1.50 is that if you order other than at meal time? What is offered between meals? I will be on the Holiday June 19th, just wondering what "small quanities" I should take with me or is the Fountain Card worth it.

We've used the soda card before on another cruise line for our 15 year old daughter, and overall, it is well worth the money. Anytime she wanted a soft drink, she could get it---and without having to come and get one of us to get it for her. Even one of the bar stewards (who served our table at dinner nightly)recognized her at the pool deck and would offer to get her a soda. In the long run, it made life much easier for us all.

7/10 Carnival Triumph

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;7;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Holiday 6/94

Carnival Paradise 7/99

Celebrity Century 7/02

DonnaD:

Ice Tea in the Dining Room is FREE!!!! The soda card for a child was $28.00 and an adult $38.00 for the seven days. We really did not miss not having soda.

Cookie

Parents 50th aniversary cruise Destiny

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;04;18;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Ice tea is free at dinner and all day long on the lido deck buffet area. If you order it from one of the bars it will cost you, that is why the have a price listed.

First - you'll love the Holiday! icon_smile.gif

Iced tea, water, coffee, lemonade, fruit punch - all are in dispensers on Lido Deck available 24 hrs. a day.

Room service - Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, lemonade, juices, milk, and hot chocolate.

In the dining room - Iced tea, coffee, juice, milk, water, and after-dinner cappuccino. (The cappuccino is not on the menu - just ask for it.)

I take a 6-pk. of 20-oz. plastic-bottled Cokes. Carnival allows you to bring a reasonable amount of soft drinks on board. There will be about 6 soft drinks in your cabin, but they are expensive (like $2.50 each!) - so I always ask my room steward to remove them. He will keep your ice bucket filled if you ask, and there are glasses in the cabin.

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

So I can't get hot tea in the dining room? only from room service? I hope I misunderstood that as I am a tea drinker and I hope I don't have to bring my own tea bags considering I just paid a small fortune for this cruise!!! Anyone know where I can get hot tea on the Miracle?

Jen

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So I can't get hot tea in the dining room? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hot tea [about a dozen different types of bags] free in the Dining Room

Of course you can get hot tea, as well as iced tea, in the dining room. In all that listing I did, did I omit hot tea? icon_rolleyes.gif Sorry.

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jleq:

Hot tea [about a dozen different types of bags] free in the Dining Room<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wouldn't happen to know the types would you?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Glory 5/22 - Western

Thanks all. We leave on the Sensation in July. It seems a long, long time away, but I keep telling myself anticipation is part of the enjoyment. . . Just seems like alot of anticipation.

Donna

DonnaD...We are all like you icon_biggrin.gif The anticipation is one of the best parts of a cruise. If you have a soda card, do you have to tip each time at the bars or Lido deck, or is the tip included in the price of the card?

Blessings 2 U

Miracle Sept 5,2004 7 day

Destiny June 13,2004 7 day

Disney Magic Sept 6,2003 7 day

Spirit Nov.2002 Panama 8 day

Paradise Oct 2002 10 day

Paradise Feb.2000 7 day

Does anyone know if they have unsweet tea? I know here in TN if you order an iced tea from any restaurant it is always sweet, unless you ask for unsweet. In California it is the exact opposite. I prefer my iced tea unsweet.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;19;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Girls Only Conquest!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;2;12;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Sensation Family Cruise

all the tea comes unsweet on the lido deck-there are sugar packets and lemon nearby....

Marsha

Premier Oceanic 10/89

Carnival Destiny 9/97

Carnival Triumph 10/99

RCCL Majesty-Seas 3/02

Carnival Legend 10/02

CCL Fascination 1/03

Dawn Princess 12/03

Carnival Legend 10/04

Hot Tea... I seem to recall being able to get hot tea in the morning on the Lido deck. I always run up to get our morning tea while my bride gets ready for breakfast.

Carnival Carnivale -1988

Carnival Celebration - 2001

Carnival Celebration -June 2004

Archived