Fully Vaccinated People May Travel, CDC Says

Globehoppers

Just maybe Enchanted Princess will cruise in the Mediterranean this July onwards with enough vaccinated Brits and Yanks to fill it up it’s COVID reduced capacity 🤞🙏

10 minutes ago, Esprit said:

Just maybe Enchanted Princess will cruise in the Mediterranean this July onwards with enough vaccinated Brits and Yanks to fill it up it’s COVID reduced capacity 🤞🙏

...and Canucks

I've said before but will say again, I think the cruise lines do themselves a major disservice by not attempting to lead publicly.

Come on Princess.  Just say it.  Vaccinations required for all eligible people upon restart, pre boarding testing for those ineligible for vax, onboard testing for anyone with symptoms or without vaccination.

IMHO it's all going to happen anyway, the sooner they say it out loud the sooner we'll all be back to cruising. 

Princess, don't be a sheep, be a sheepdog.  Lead darn ya!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jondfk said:

Vaccinations required for all eligible people upon restart, pre boarding testing for those ineligible for vax, onboard testing for anyone with symptoms or without vaccination.

All passengers no exceptions for me to cruise. It only takes one person to start a pandemic on a cruise ship and we all saw what happened last year. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

All passengers no exceptions for me to cruise. It only takes one person to start a pandemic on a cruise ship and we all saw what happened last year. 

Trust me, I'm sensitive to your opinion and could easily be persuaded to agree.  

We're Grand / Travis survivors.  We know first hand what happened last year.  Second dose received yesterday, sign me up!

6 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

lots of knowledge about the 'rona since last year - policies, procedures and protocols will/are being developed and implemented if that 'situation' when it happens again - and it will happen

6 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

I have a feeling this may be the way that cruise lines and the CDC are leaning.  The industry can't financially afford another outbreak, so they just want to be sure they're opening up safely.

• Host Kat changed the title to Fully Vaccinated People May Travel, CDC Says