Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I grabbed a couple Dos Equis to go. I need

to restock the fridge

37906D12-99CF-4815-A191-E8CAFA7979B8.jpeg

That's one thing that is definitely better than on the ship - I hate that you can't grab drinks to go and take them to your room....

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

If this was Carnival, you would definitely be at 15 drinks by now. Thanks Mad Max. 

What do you wanna bet? Those topless sunbathers that were blasted at the lobby bar? Mad Max I bet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

That's one thing that is definitely better than on the ship - I hate that you can't grab drinks to go and take them to your room....

Well....you can. As far as sealed beers you just have to figure out which bartenders don’t open the beers and order one from them anytime you’re going back to your room.

You can bring liquor here as well. If @MeganGC1983 likes grey goose and they don’t have it here (they don’t) she could stop at a store on the way here and bring her own bottle.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well....you can. As far as sealed beers you just have to figure out which bartenders don’t open the beers and order one from them anytime you’re going back to your room.

Whaaatttt? All those years I've been cruising and I never knew this? I thought they all opened them? Man, I have not been living on the edge!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ceilidh1 said:

Whaaatttt? All those years I've been cruising and I never knew this? I thought they all opened them? Man, I have not been living on the edge!

Yeah I’ve stocked my fridge. I’ve even brought a six pack home before.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Yeah I’ve stocked my fridge. I’ve even brought a six pack home before.  They’re supposed to open them but not all do. Be observant. Learn who doesn’t open them.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, fyree39 said:

I am busy looking at AIs now. Hard Rock in Cancun looks particularly promising. Thank you so much for this review. What a blast!

Theres really good Youtube videos from EECC Travels on Hard Rock Cancun. They were there about 5 mos ago. They do very detailed videos of their AI trips (Hard Rock, Margaritaville, Unico, Iberostar)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I've asked a few times - usually you have more success with the cans with the twist off tops, rather than the glass bottles.  But I also bring can covers and corks and even some foil - one of those usually works to keep a beer good for a day or so.

As for Mexican AI, I've been once.  And on the way from the airport, we had our van driver stop at what I'll call a convenience store.  The guys with us all bought 30 packs of Bud Light, which is what they drank.  No problem hauling it all into the resort.

Thanks for the review Greg!  I've missed these, even if it's not a cruise!

• Like 5

Just now, kpark895 said:

I've asked a few times - usually you have more success with the cans with the twist off tops, rather than the glass bottles.  But I also bring can covers and corks and even some foil - one of those usually works to keep a beer good for a day or so.

As for Mexican AI, I've been once.  And on the way from the airport, we had our van driver stop at what I'll call a convenience store.  The guys with us all bought 30 packs of Bud Light, which is what they drank.  No problem hauling it all into the resort.

Thanks for the review Greg!  I've missed these, even if it's not a cruise!

oh yeah. Definitely cans. In my experience it has to be canned beers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I used to pound jaeger bombs in night clubs. Until the incident..

6 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Please, tell us more.

Yes, please share....

Edited by blarko