Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah Braza is different.

All of your salads, breads, appetizers, desserts are buffet in the middle of the room. You have this paper drink coaster that says yes on one side and no on the other. When you’re ready for meat you turn it to yes. I really don’t like buffets. I got up there with a plate but came back empty so I’m just going with what they bring me. 

That’s like Moderno on NCL - a Brazilian grill.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The pool was pretty dead. I decided to go the premier bar which Is by the main lobby. I’ve been sweating like a pig. There’s no place to escape the heat other than the room. I think this is the only indoor bar. Sports bar isn’t open. Even lunch I ate inside to cool off but either the AC wasn’t working or wasn’t working well because I wanted to get out of there just to feel the wind again.

I learned alooooong time ago when in Mexico it’s all about pacing yourself... for ever 2-3 drinks, drink 1 bottle of water minimum to stay hydrated. Not to slow you drunk down but to keep you hydrated due to the heat!!

• Like 6

I would definitely love either a Hell Boy or a Dark Knight

And Braza's looked amazing...

Drooling here...

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

except for hellboy

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

And the dark knight

• Like 2

Those loud neighbors I got the day before yesterday are the worst. Nothing can be done remotely quietly. Everything is shoe stomping, door slamming, screaming. 

I went to sleep about 12:30. 1:30 they wake me up. They are standing right in front of my door screaming at each other. For awhile. I actually got up and opened my door and they realized what they were doing. Then 2:30 someone came and started banging on their door. 

I don’t even know how they slam their door. This isn’t a ship where it closes Ike that. If I let mine go it’s a two click close I hear and fairly quiet. I would have to do it intentionally to slam it like that. And it’s every time. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Shhh. The neighbors want quiet because they’re sleeping.

CB47EF15-60F5-4F61-94F8-80B93C12B1E3.jpeg

I would beat the heck out of their door, then high tail it out of there before they knew what hit them...

• Like 15
  • Haha 5