Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

I was going to eat at Sutra but it’s packed. It’s a 1 1/2-2 hour wait. While I was waiting to find that out this jackwagon in front of me was complaining that he just watched them seat a table of 11 and the policy is tables of 10 or less. He was tying up 5 members of the staff during his little tantrum...probably all because he wants sutra tonight and he doesn’t want to wait for it.

FB4840F3-5344-4E1E-9229-ADE16A2C50DF.jpeg

4C1E2B17-73DA-4AC6-857B-DC7E189AC476.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Tricolor enchiladas 

B401AF05-EE47-44C6-BFC0-BEEC1CD043A0.jpeg

Food looks amazing!  I was hoping you would try the melted cheese.  Got my curiosity up!

I love black bean soup...hope it was good. And the enchilada looks like it would be delicious.  Is that a mole' sauce on the bottom portion?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I was going to eat at Sutra but it’s packed. It’s a 1 1/2-2 hour wait. While I was waiting to find that out this jackwagon in front of me was complaining that he just watched them seat a table of 11 and the policy is tables of 10 or less. He was tying up 5 members of the staff during his little tantrum...probably all because he wants sutra tonight and he doesn’t want to wait for it.

FB4840F3-5344-4E1E-9229-ADE16A2C50DF.jpeg

4C1E2B17-73DA-4AC6-857B-DC7E189AC476.jpeg

People like that make me feel sorry for the staff.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Food looks amazing!  I was hoping you would try the melted cheese.  Got my curiosity up!

I love black bean soup...hope it was good. And the enchilada looks like it would be delicious.  Is that a mole' sauce on the bottom portion?

I actually did order the melted cheese as well but I think the waiter misunderstood and gave me extra cheese in the black bean soup. I had enough to eat so no big deal but I would like to know what it is.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I was so tired I passed out after dinner. I set my alarm to get up for the show though. 

Thanks to your lovely gracious (😣) neighbors!  I hope they were out and about so you could get a nap.

• Like 2