Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

Normally I’d be standing by one of those black tables where I can get good video. I’m just not feeling it tonight so I’m in the the comfy chair with the poor view.

That fire video was pretty awesome last night. He got so close to me. I may have been in danger of getting hit by a fireball. I don’t know. All I was thinking was it was going to be a great video.

9BCE072F-7F4F-4A2A-AAAF-97574BFC963C.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That show ended at 10:30 but they continued with a Latin band that played until 11. Mostly Latin music. A lot of Selena. And a couple of American songs at the end.

It’s Selena’s birthday, soo... 🎂🤷🏼‍♀️ Makes sense

• Like 2

At the beach bar today a lady came up and told Roberto his was the only bar she could get service at. If you aren’t star class you can’t get service at the adult pool bar. Which is a bunch of nonsense. I’ve drank at every bar on the property except the the star class bar, the family pool bar and the point beak bar. Nobody has hesitated to give me a drink. I don’t think they even see my wrist band color.

• Like 3

Then there was a new guy who had a shot of tequila. When he left he asked Roberto what he owed him. Roberto didn’t understand him. He threw a 20 at Roberto on his way out and said “it’s my first day I don’t know how this works.” So Roberto got a nice tip.

• Like 9

Extra glad I brought all those 1’s and 5’s with me. A new couple yesterday came to the hotel bar asking for change. They said they couldn’t get it at the front desk. They couldn’t get it at the bar either.  maybe the main lobby. I may need to try tomorrow because I think I’m going to run out of 1’s a day early.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

Two women are posing for pictures in the plunge pool of one of the pool cabanas. I guess to send back pictures of them in the cabana they didn’t buy. If it’s already been cleaned for the day then they’re dirtying up someone else’s pool.

• Haha 1

Adult pool cabanas. They are loaded every afternoon . Those pools are 5+ people in all of them. I guess groups get together and rent the cabanas.

One day when I walked through a guy yelled “go Bucs!” I asked if he was from Boston. Seriously something you never heard a year ago.

AB7FCF0C-DA48-4DF2-8DF9-35F4838BDD18.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1