Anyone e know about lenses for I phone

5 hours ago, floridababa said:

I've heard about people who use special attachments for I phone pictures. Would like to look into this but would like some assistance.

Thank you

A quick 'Google' using this term would be your answer. "Lens attachments iPhone"

It depends on how fussy you are about your photos, and the quality varies greatly, in photography (especially when talking lenses) the old saying, you get what you pay for is very true.

23 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

My DSLR is gathering dust on a shelf.

My Motorola G4 Plus 16MP does all I need and I have it with me (most of the time).

I must admit we don't use our proper cameras as much anymore as our phone cameras do a pretty good job and we always have them on us. Much easier to carry a phone than lug a camera bag around. We mainly only use our cameras when on cruises or on a road trip if we remember to take them.

Leigh

The only reason I have a proper camera is for the zoom capability. I only use it when we're travelling. Most of the time I use my phone camera but do get frustrated sometomes when I can't zoom in enough to get the photo I want. I bought a Canon Powershot SX70 just before we did the Hawaii/Tahiti cruise in 2019, then it sat on the shelf until Feb this year. It took me a couple of days to remember what all the functions were. 🤣  It came in very useful on the river cruise, I would not have been able to get that wombat photo with my phone camera.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ