It’s Official JULY SAILINGS CANCELED

medskis

2 hours ago, medskis said:

statement now on Oceania web site 

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/coronavirus-statement

For those of you who may not get these, here’s Bob Binder’s email blast this morning:

On behalf of the entire team at Oceania Cruises, we hope that you and your families are safe and well. 

As you may be aware, over the past few weeks a number of cruise lines have announced their return to sailing plans. Knowing how passionate you are about travel and the Oceania Cruises experience, I’m certain you’ll agree that this is a very positive step as we all look forward to re-connecting with our fellow travelers and exploring the world once more. 

Recently we announced our new SailSAFE™ Health and Safety Program, a robust and comprehensive health and safety strategy with new and enhanced protocols to create multiple layers of protection against COVID-19 such as universal testing for all guests and crew plus vaccine requirements and responsible social distancing. You can read more at OceaniaCruises.com/health. 

As we actively plan for our return to sailing, our team continues to work with our experts including our Company’s SailSAFE™ Global Health and Wellness Council; domestic and international government and public health agencies; and destination partners across the globe to prepare the optimal roadmap for our return to sailing. This roadmap will ensure that we present you, our valued guests, with the exceptional cruise and destination experience you expect and deserve. 

We anticipate sharing our detailed health and safety protocols once we announce Oceania Cruises’ return to sailing dates. 

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Best wishes,
http://i.discover.oceaniacruises.com/wpm/883/Promo/Bob-Binder-Sig2.jpg
Bob Binder
President and CEO
Oceania Cruises

3 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

For those of you who may not get these, here’s Bob Binder’s email blast this morning:

I'd think that anyone who has sailed recently or has a future booking would have gotten this.

August cruises are showing no cabins...waitlisted only.  Will probably cancel officially soon.

and so it goes again...book, cancel, and rebook.  Starting to feel like I am on a constantly spinning loop that never stops.  

3 hours ago, Redtravel said:

August cruises are showing no cabins...waitlisted only.  Will probably cancel officially soon.

and so it goes again...book, cancel, and rebook.  Starting to feel like I am on a constantly spinning loop that never stops.  

Not true. I just looked at the first handful of the 23 August 2021 cruises and there’s cabin availability, albeit limited.

12 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Then  step off the  wheel

Cancel the cruise now

My cruise, Aug. 29, 2021 Marina Baltic still open for sale. 5 categories waitlist, the rest available. The Marina Baltic cruise before this Aug. 19 to 29 is all waitlisted.

I just cancelled the pre and post hotel stay reservations in Copenhagen and Stockholm. Booked flights to Denver and a rental car to do a 10 day Colorado road trip in place of this cruise. 

Edited by susiesan

Not all of the August and September are completely waitlisted. Some still have one or a few categories available. My guess is the itineraries that have been previously fully waitlisted are likely cancellations and the recently waitlisted with little availability are being throttled back so O can reduce capacity for Covid compliance. 

Just an uneducated guess with wishful thinking so I don't have to move my FCC for a fourth time.