Hi, and thanks for visiting and answering our questions.

So I took a look at your itineraries as suggested and see such a wide variety of cruises on this ship.  The Northwest Passage - In the Footsteps of Frankly caught my eye.   Can you tell me more?  Very cruise tour like....

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ACruiseGuy, 

This is such an exciting voyage! As the name mentions, this expedition retraces the route the ill-fated Franklin expedition that in 1845 departed the shores of England in search of the last unexplored section of the Northwest Passage. 

In addition to the historical relevance to the Franklin expedition, this voyage immerses our guests into the cultural aspect of the Arctic that many guests often overlook. Traveling on small expedition vessels allow our guests to visit, learn about and interact with Inuit communities in Northern Canada and West Greenland. 

Check out this video about the Communities of the Arctic featuring Jesse Tungilik, one of our local Expedition Guides: 

Thanks to Ultramarine’s two twin-engine helicopter, this itinerary also provides our guests to get a unique perspective of the Arctic with the optional flightseeing experience, and also to join Heli-Landing adventures that will transport our guests into some of the most remote hiking sites on their expedition route. Both adventures are included in the voyage fare. 

You can learn more about this voyage on our Expedition page or you can contact one of our Polar Travel Advisers, our product experts who have been on multiple expeditions themselves, to get more insights into why this expedition might be the best option for you. 

Thanks, 
Nicolas at Quark Expeditions

May I ask you a question.  Can you combine these cruises in a back to back way.

Like the Greenland cruise and the NW Passage Footsteps of Franklin...