Bluff Cove Lagoon

RonPaula

We’re considering booking the Bluff Cove Lagoon excursion in Ft. Stanley through Celebrity Cruise line. I use a folding manual wheelchair and am able to walk a few steps with the help of my husband. Is this tour doable for me, knowing that I won’t be able to interact with the penguins like the other guests can. Also, is there room in the vehicle for my wheelchair?

Paula

On 4/6/2021 at 4:26 PM, RonPaula said:

We’re considering booking the Bluff Cove Lagoon excursion in Ft. Stanley through Celebrity Cruise line. I use a folding manual wheelchair and am able to walk a few steps with the help of my husband. Is this tour doable for me, knowing that I won’t be able to interact with the penguins like the other guests can. Also, is there room in the vehicle for my wheelchair?

Paula

I assume you mean Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands. This is a tendering port with notoriously rough seas that fairly frequently must be bypassed due to sea conditions. I don't know what Celebrity's policy is but increasingly cruise lines are not permitting guests with substantial mobility problems from tendering due to the danger involved, so I wouldn't think this is a wise choice of shore excursion without even knowing about conditions on the land portion of the excursion.