Nautica Bathtubs?

Lane412000

Do any of the cabins on the Nautica have a bathtub?  I think we cruised in the OS (has been a number of years), I do not remember there being a tub in the bathroom. I have looked at cabin diagrams and maybe PH cabins have a tub?

TIA

16 minutes ago, Lane412000 said:

Do any of the cabins on the Nautica have a bathtub?  I think we cruised in the OS (has been a number of years), I do not remember there being a tub in the bathroom. I have looked at cabin diagrams and maybe PH cabins have a tub?

TIA

No tubs in the B (veranda cabins).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lane412000 said:

TIA

If you are wanting a bathtub, Azamara still has them on their R-ships.  They removed the tubs from half of the Club Continent Suites [aka Oceania Penthouse] but kept them on the others – shown on deckplans with a triangle.  The 10 largest suites also have tubs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

If you are wanting a bathtub, Azamara still has them on their R-ships.  They removed the tubs from half of the Club Continent Suites [aka Oceania Penthouse] but kept them on the others – shown on deckplans with a triangle.  The 10 largest suites also have tubs.

Id be wary of booking Azamara until you see what kind of a cruise the new owners are going to run..from what I understand they are first time cruise ship owners..there are other new lines I would try first..

Jancruz1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pinotlover said:

This is funny! Tubs in a R ship veranda cabin!😂. I grew up with a #2 wash tub being our “bath” tub. It was probably larger than the ones on a R ship! 

Not in Verandas.  Only in suites.

8 hours ago, Jancruz said:

Id be wary of booking Azamara until you see what kind of a cruise the new owners are going to run..from what I understand they are first time cruise ship owners..there are other new lines I would try first..

Jancruz1

So far the new owners are treating Azamara far better than Royal Caribbean Group ever did.  Loyal cruisers on the Azamara board are optimistic.  Glad to be free of the Royal bean counters.  The expectation is that these private equity owners want to build up the line and then sell it – but to do that they have to build it up, which they are already doing [4th ship purchased].  Unlike all existing cruise lines, they start off without a huge load of Covid debt.

1 hour ago, pinotlover said:

. I grew up with a #2 wash tub being our “bath” tub. It was probably larger than the ones on a R ship! 

That explains a lot  😄

4 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

So far the new owners are treating Azamara far better than Royal Caribbean Group ever did.  Loyal cruisers on the Azamara board are optimistic.  Glad to be free of the Royal bean counters.  The expectation is that these private equity owners want to build up the line and then sell it – but to do that they have to build it up, which they are already doing [4th ship purchased].  Unlike all existing cruise lines, they start off without a huge load of Covid debt.

Really good to hear..thanks for the info

Jancruz1

9 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

On Azamara with the tub is the shower in the tub or separate..I havent been on them in 5 years..

Jancruz1

Club Continent Suites with tub: the shower is in the tub; the other CC Suites had the tub removed and a huge (tub-size and shape) shower installed.  Club Ocean and Club World Suites have both tub and separate (large) shower.

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Club Continent Suites with tub: the shower is in the tub; the other CC Suites had the tub removed and a huge (tub-size and shape) shower installed.  Club Ocean and Club World Suites have both tub and separate (large) shower.

Thanks what I remember..at least I still have some of my marbles..LOL

Jancruz1

I can't really remember at what refurb they replaced the tubs in Ph and others with showers on the Oceania R ships. If it was the NEXT refurb then Nautica doesn't have it yet do they? 

2 minutes ago, ORV said:

I can't really remember at what refurb they replaced the tubs in Ph and others with showers on the Oceania R ships. If it was the NEXT refurb then Nautica doesn't have it yet do they? 

NEXT happened fairly recently.  Those tubs were removed a while ago.  At least that is how I recall it.