Regent personal on line account - Registering

Huggsy

Hi All - now, I could ring Regent and ask but I may be on hold for some time so thought I'd try here first. 

Here's the thing....... being a Newbie I've gone on to the site to register details to establish our Account profile, most of the details on the 'Passenger Information' fields however were already populated and are correct - I filled in the rest. On the MY ACCOUNT HOME page it shows (in blue) 'Complete Guest Registration Form' - if I click on that it takes me to 'Passenger Information' - I've repeatedly gone through and checked it, making sure all the boxes are populated and that I've put the required dates in order, i.e. month before date but it still takes me back saying that it is incomplete.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? 

What is the "month before date?" My passenger information form doesn't have any such date.  Maybe it's something you have to enter when you create the account or something unique to UK cruisers?

Dave

Edited by DaveFr

I just updated my passport info and got the same error. When I went back in there was one field I hadn’t seen before—Preferred Language. I picked English and Saved it. Then I got the Guest Form Complete message. 

1 hour ago, DaveFr said:

What is the "month before date?" My passenger information form doesn't have any such date.  Maybe it's something you have to enter when you create the account or something unique to UK cruisers?

Dave

What I meant is, that in the U.S./Canada, etc the date is usually displayed as month-date-year, whereas this side of the pond we usually put it as date-month-year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmcdaniel said:

I just updated my passport info and got the same error. When I went back in there was one field I hadn’t seen before—Preferred Language. I picked English and Saved it. Then I got the Guest Form Complete message. 

I experimented with that but still got the same outcome but thanks anyway

@Huggsy

Do not fret. We have had the same issue on numerous occasions in the past with the Guest Registration forms on the Regent UK website. Simply ring Regent in Southampton (normally very little, if any, wait time) and they will sort for you; or go through your TA.

If your cruise itinerary ends in a U.S. port there is an extra field that needs to be completed - Disembarkation information for non-US citizens. Unfortunately this field is usually missing or is only added by Regent nearer the cruise embarkation date; effectively making the Guest Registration Form impossible to complete 🙄

39 minutes ago, flossie009 said:

@Huggsy

Do not fret. We have had the same issue on numerous occasions in the past with the Guest Registration forms on the Regent UK website. Simply ring Regent in Southampton (normally very little, if any, wait time) and they will sort for you; or go through your TA.

If your cruise itinerary ends in a U.S. port there is an extra field that needs to be completed - Disembarkation information for non-US citizens. Unfortunately this field is usually missing or is only added by Regent nearer the cruise embarkation date; effectively making the Guest Registration Form impossible to complete 🙄

Thanks Flossie, I'll give that a go👍

The site isn't always logical. Within the last few years we have changed our email addresses and recently moved house. My account with Regent allowed me to change my email address with no problem, but when we moved I had to contact them to get my address changed! So nothing surprises me about their website.

23 hours ago, Huggsy said:

What I meant is, that in the U.S./Canada, etc the date is usually displayed as month-date-year, whereas this side of the pond we usually put it as date-month-year

It's actually the same in Canada.  MOST of the time, harumph!

Do you have a TA?  If so, they'll do it for you.

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer

On 4/8/2021 at 9:18 PM, flossie009 said:

@Huggsy

You were right, it was the Disembarkation info, got straight through to Regent as well👍

Thanks 

• Like 1