AQSC "App" (Android)

TinCan782

Installed the app on March 29 (received an email to that effect). 

Once logged in it shows my itinerary for this summer's cruise with correct dates and guest info.

It was not showing "My Excursion Tickets" yet. OK, the app is new!

Checked the app today and now it shows a series of excursion tickets for 2 different cruises with this weeks dates!

I contacted AQSC and am waiting to hear back.

BTW...the app also has a "Motorcoach Tracker" - not active yet.

Edited by TinCan782
added information.
  • Like 1

• TinCan782 changed the title to AQSC "App" (Android) Duplicate Post - Redacted
1 hour ago, Floriduh said:

Just got off the American Countess. The app is not really working. Everyone had to make their tour reservations over and over because they were erased or changed overnight.

Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

My cruise isn't until this summer and the app is showing excursions for last week. On two different cruises! A couple of excursions on two different cruises are on the same day!

3 hours ago, Floriduh said:

Just got off the American Countess. The app is not really working. Everyone had to make their tour reservations over and over because they were erased or changed overnight.

Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

About to board the American Countess on 4/25/21. How was the food? Did you have a great time other than the app not working?

8 hours ago, CoolNickname said:

About to board the American Countess on 4/25/21. How was the food? Did you have a great time other than the app not working?

We had a great time. The food is excellent.

I shared my entire experience on this thread. 

Should answer most of your questions.

11 hours ago, Floriduh said:

We had a great time. The food is excellent.

I shared my entire experience on this thread. 

Should answer most of your questions.

Thank you for the link! Somehow search function for the forum didn't pull that one up when I searched for the line, or maybe just buried it.

• 2 months later...

New version of the app on July 2, 2021. Not necessarily for the better. 

No longer shows your booked itinerary; you just select what boat you are on. That presents you with a list of all possible ports for that boat. Didn't see a way to select cities as "favorites" to filter the list. The filter they provide gives All, Running, and Nearby as options. I guess "running" is the current buses. When I select that, it shows three cities.

Speaking of the list, when you scroll down, it jumps back up to the top so, unless you are interested in the first three cities on the list (alphabetical), you are out of luck!

When you select a city, the HoHo route and stops are shown. You can mark stops as favorites and set an alert. Each stop has a recorded narrated intro about the stop. In addition to the active map with the route and stops, you can also open a digital version of the printed map they give you on the tour. Make sure you have good eye-site or a magnifier (even when zoomed in).

Gone is your particular booking info and itinerary.

Gone is the tab for managing your paid excursions (although nothing ever showed there any way).

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2021 at 11:30 AM, TinCan782 said:

New version of the app on July 2, 2021. Not necessarily for the better. 

No longer shows your booked itinerary; you just select what boat you are on. That presents you with a list of all possible ports for that boat. Didn't see a way to select cities as "favorites" to filter the list. The filter they provide gives All, Running, and Nearby as options. I guess "running" is the current buses. When I select that, it shows three cities.

Speaking of the list, when you scroll down, it jumps back up to the top so, unless you are interested in the first three cities on the list (alphabetical), you are out of luck!

When you select a city, the HoHo route and stops are shown. You can mark stops as favorites and set an alert. Each stop has a recorded narrated intro about the stop. In addition to the active map with the route and stops, you can also open a digital version of the printed map they give you on the tour. Make sure you have good eye-site or a magnifier (even when zoomed in).

Gone is your particular booking info and itinerary.

Gone is the tab for managing your paid excursions (although nothing ever showed there any way).

Thank you!  I thought I was losing my mind.  Our cruise was canceled last year.  But before it was canceled, I could go into the app and it showed everything.  Now, shows nothing.  I was afraid I didn't have a cruise scheduled.