Downloading your on board charges as an Excel Spreadsheet or CSV file?

Smokeyham

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to download a list of your on board charges as an Excel spreadsheet or a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file?  I would like to import the charges into some finance software, which I can do from those formats.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Smokeyham said:

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to download a list of your on board charges as an Excel spreadsheet or a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file?  I would like to import the charges into some finance software, which I can do from those formats.

Thanks.

You can try asking Princess.  We were disembarked from the Coral Princess last March (2020) without our final folio.  That was the least of our worries.  Our Travel Agent requested it from Princess and I received a CSV copy.

1 hour ago, 2 cruises a year said:

You can try asking Princess.  We were disembarked from the Coral Princess last March (2020) without our final folio.  That was the least of our worries.  Our Travel Agent requested it from Princess and I received a CSV copy.

Thanks,

Good to know this is possible.  It would be great if they allowed us to do this for ourselves.

9 hours ago, Smokeyham said:

CSV (Comma Separated Value)

I smiled when I saw that you defined this and realized that many still wouldn't know what the heck you meant. Sometimes I feel so old... Actually, I guess CSV is still valid today. I can remember when folks had zero idea about spreadsheets. (I hate them! 🤪)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I smiled when I saw that you defined this and realized that many still wouldn't know what the heck you meant. Sometimes I feel so old... Actually, I guess CSV is still valid today. I can remember when folks had zero idea about spreadsheets. (I hate them! 🤪)

I hear what you are saying.   I spent much of my career working with them, but get the antipathy towards them as well!  😁

12 hours ago, Smokeyham said:

I hear what you are saying.   I spent much of my career working with them, but get the antipathy towards them as well!  😁

I shouldn't disparage spreadsheets. The first "killer app" that showed personal computers were useful was VisiCalc.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Thrak said:

I still have clients requesting CSV or delimited text formats rather than excel. Don’t know why but they do

23 hours ago, Smokeyham said:

Hello,

Thanks.

22 hours ago, 2 cruises a year said:

As I read more about Excel and CSV files, I realized that I didn't know what I was talking about, I thought that they were all the same.

So, I looked up my folio, it is a .pdf file, neither an Excel nor CSV file.

You can still check with Princess, but I was wrong about the CSV file.  I am sorry about that.

41 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

As I read more about Excel and CSV files, I realized that I didn't know what I was talking about, I thought that they were all the same.

So, I looked up my folio, it is a .pdf file, neither an Excel nor CSV file.

You can still check with Princess, but I was wrong about the CSV file.  I am sorry about that.

No worries.......  It is possible to import a PDF into an Excel spreadsheet, but it takes some work.  If there are only a few charges it would probably not be worth the effort, but for a long trip with many charges it might be worthwhile.