Marina status April 21-25, 2022

KS&JW

Does anyone know what is happening to Marina during April 21-25, 2022?  She ends a cruise in Rome on April 21 and the next cruise is not until the 25 and starts in Monte Carlo.  I assume some work is going to be done, but unsure.

9 minutes ago, KS&JW said:

Does anyone know what is happening to Marina during April 21-25, 2022?  She ends a cruise in Rome on April 21 and the next cruise is not until the 25 and starts in Monte Carlo.  I assume some work is going to be done, but unsure.

Cruise Industry News recently published a report with drydock schedules going into 2023. It would only cost you about $350.

That said, there are several suitable dry docks between Civitavecchia and Monte Carlo.

On 4/11/2021 at 10:52 AM, Flatbush Flyer said:

Cruise Industry News recently published a report with drydock schedules going into 2023. It would only cost you about $350.

6 minutes ago, clo said:

That's an attempt at humor, right? 🙂 

No.  Detailed industry reports is how Cruise Industry News makes their money:

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/store/product/digital-reports/2021-drydocking-and-refurbishment-report/

On 4/15/2021 at 2:13 PM, clo said:

My point is that why on earth would someone with just casual, non-professional interest want to pay that.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oceania has announced that the Nautica will undergo dry dock and get the Next update before she sails again.Therefore, if one is scheduled to sail the Nautica late 2021 or early 2022, they may be quite willing to find out if it’s scheduled before their cruise. If no dry dock is scheduled then don’t make plane or tour reservations; cancel cruise and get deposit back; get on with life and plan something different. 

For some, that is well worth $350. Knowledge is Power, and escape from months of uncertainty. 

Just one example.

5 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oceania has announced that the Nautica will undergo dry dock and get the Next update before she sails again.Therefore, if one is scheduled to sail the Nautica late 2021 or early 2022, they may be quite willing to find out if it’s scheduled before their cruise. If no dry dock is scheduled then don’t make plane or tour reservations; cancel cruise and get deposit back; get on with life and plan something different. 

For some, that is well worth $350. Knowledge is Power, and escape from months of uncertainty. 

Just one example.

So if one wrote O and asked the next dry dock for Nautica would they refuse to say?

If anyone coughs up the 350 bucks to find out what’s going on, can you share the info please? My mum and I are on that cruise 25/4 with any luck.

unless sharing info from a 350 buck publication is like taking a glass full of spirits you bought out of your cabin.... 😉

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2021 at 9:39 AM, KS&JW said:

Thank you for asking this question as I have wondered the same thing. Sounds like we may never know.