Car Service in Nassau

Straughn

I am sailing on Crystal out of Nassau in October and am flying in the day before sailing.  I am a solo female, so have concerns about a random taxi from the airport to my hotel. Is there a local car service that folks can recommend to pick me up at the airport, take me to my hotel, and then, at the end of the cruise,  meet me at the port, and  return me to the airport. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 6:51 PM, Straughn said:

I am sailing on Crystal out of Nassau in October and am flying in the day before sailing.  I am a solo female, so have concerns about a random taxi from the airport to my hotel. Is there a local car service that folks can recommend to pick me up at the airport, take me to my hotel, and then, at the end of the cruise,  meet me at the port, and  return me to the airport. Thank you.

Depending on your hotel, they may either have a transportation option in place already or can recommend/book a taxi service.

Majestic Tours is one of Nassau's oldest tourist transportation companies and has collective transportation options as well as private transfers.  Perhaps check them out:  http://www.majestictoursbahamas.com/transportation/

Nyloc in Nassau