4-15-21 Thursday Weigh-In---Are You Really Trying Your Best

Belle

Hello

Jo--I heard the police said no, will not give tickets. Like here some places

stricter then others. Your area seemed stricter then the rest of Canada. Hope soon-

no more snow.

Izena--Hope you get your closet system today that is a long time to wait.

Bet it will look good. Cleaned out my closet was nice to get rid of things,

looks nice but not as nice as yours will.

Mel--Thanks I'm fine just one of those days that everything gets to you plus all the things

I need to do/get done to the house and me. Nice school will be over soon. Besides the

days do you have the hours and minutes count down. Teaching is hard plus when it's your own 

kids. Least you've been doing it, think of the parents who had to do it this year. They

didn't have a clue.

Nice you have only one cake this weekend, more relaxing but it would be nice to know where

your going.

Hope all of you here and the ones that aren't, are having a good week so far.

Hello everyone where ever you are. Hoping your having a good morning or

afternoon depending where you are.

I'm waiting for a phone call then have to go food shopping, the cupboard

is bare which is probably good,  can't eat if not there but no fun or healthy.

Take care all.

Good news American Cruise Lines is opening up all 13 ships for spring sailings.  

Nothing new.  Walked 3 miles this am. Bought new light fixtures for closet and laundry room.  Grocery shopped —- baking my weeks  supply of chicken and hard boiled eggs.  

put on a shirt that has been tight pre diet thought it was a large.  It’s a 2x not very loose and I think makes be look fat — not going to wear that one again.  

everyone take carr

Morning All

Izena great on the walking and cooking ahead. You know I'm cleaning out my closets

and finding clothes I bought way back, smaller sizes. now they fit better then the ones

now that are a bigger size.   They made clothes so much better years ago. Kept some

nice ones (wonder why I wasn't wearing them) but others donated because didn't like the styles anymore.

Everyone enjoy your day. Write and say what your doing. Are you going to have a

loss on Thursday?  Remember when I write the poems saying what we should be

doing, I'm only writing it doesn't mean I'm doing it all the time.  Haven't had a great day

eating wise. Thursday might not be good for me.🙁

I’ve been in a weird mood.  All of a sudden I’m feeling fat can’t get motivated.   I think it might be I don’t have confirmation my son is coming.  (He’s a poor communicator).  Thank goodness for Jazzper — he loves our walks.  

Glad the George Floyd trail ordeal is over.   I know the sheriff was in the wrong BUT.    I wouldn’t want anyone in my family to be in-law enforcement.   The stress must be awful.   Police, firemen,  military  are service people that keep us safe and can never be guaranteed they will go home alive and safe everyday.  

got my last three shelves my closet system is finished. Now have to get new ceiling light replaced , old one with fluorescent lights. Isn’t working. 

Hi all!

Well the snow did arrive but luckily not too much of it.

Belle ~ I'm wondering about weigh in tomorrow, I've been a bad girl. Had a nice bag of salty popcorn & some filled licorice candies over a few days time. We'll see!🤞

Have a nice day & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

I have not been good at all this week. I'm expecting a big gain - lots of carbs and salt which brings water weight along with it for me.

I read an article from the NY Times this morning about how people are in a state between depression and flourishing called languishing. They attribute it to the meh or blah feeling so many people have right now. It was interesting, but the article didn't really give any tips about how to get out of the rut and motivated again.

No work on the pool so far this week, and it's going to rain on Friday. The project manager told us the subcontractor isn't paid until they finish their portion of the job, and the same sub is doing all the stone - wall, firepit, kitchen, and deck. You would think they would want to get it completed. I'm sure they're working on someone else's project, but why drag out getting paid on the one that's already started?

We have been in SW Harbor for the week (coming home on Saturday).  Spent today in Bar Harbor - eating and having ice cream.  Don't think I will weigh on Thursday and not thinking that I will have any sort of loss.

Mel, love the pictures of what your back yard will look like when it is done - It will be amazing!

The forsythia is out, tulip trees in bloom, crab apple, apple, etc. are starting to bloom.  Everything is about 30 days ahead of schedule - It is wonderful.

I've enjoyed reading all the posts - and if I don't respond individually it doesn't mean that they weren't all amazing.  I so enjoy all the posts!!!  Jan

Sounds like we’re all in the same rut.  Don’t be afraid to weigh.  Weighing is what keeps us on track.  We are all going to have bad weeks .  Don’t be embarrassed  or discouraged  — it’s just part of the process.   reporting keeps that  weight gain of a few pounds  from turning into 10 etc.

Every one do something wonderful for yourself.  

Mel sorry about pool progress.  It sounds like my closet system  which I left a review on Yelp grade of 2 due to poor production, length of project should have been 6 weeks not 5 months.  

Jan sounds like you had a mini vacation - vacations are for treating yourself don’t feel quilts.

Jo snacking is also my weakness.  I live alone so it is easy - I  can’t  bring it into the house (once I start I don’t stop)

it is so nice to know all of you  stay strong