Sojourn Nov crossing

dalliowner

Just noticed that on the November Sojourn crossing that  V2,V3,V4 and V5 cabins are unavailable. I presume this is reduce the number of passengers , I wonder what percentage of passengers will be allowed and what percentage of crew will be used ? 

Dalliowner,  I noticed that the price of my V6 on the crossing from Lisbon has more than doubled!  We booked it at $4999 and now they are asking $11,999 a person!!!!!!!!!   Lisbon is not doing well with Covid nor with getting the vaccine out, so truthfully, I wonder if we will be going.  My husband is being a bit negative about it....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

On 4/19/2021 at 1:28 AM, dalliowner said:

Just noticed that on the November Sojourn crossing that  V2,V3,V4 and V5 cabins are unavailable. I presume this is reduce the number of passengers , I wonder what percentage of passengers will be allowed and what percentage of crew will be used ? 

We just got the email that our September 25th 3 week Europe cruise on Sojourn was cancelled, and are now in the process of transferring that to the November Sojourn crossing. We were told that the only cabins available were deck 4 ocean view, V-6, and Owners Suite. We're holding a V-6, but were surprised at the cost. Hoping it will sail, but ready for a cancellation. We keep pushing money and credits from one cruise to another, and then again, and then again...