Land part of Princess Cruisetour

We (re)booked our cruisetour for July 2022.  Will be heading up from Whittier via coach to Denali Princess lodge, then McKinley Princess Lodge the next day.  Train back to Anchorage. Have a several logistics questions...

- Approx. when does the bus arrive @ Denali Princess Lodge?  Where does it stop along the way?

- When does the bus leaves from Denali to McKinley Wilderness lodge?  We want to 1. Get our Nat'l Parks passport stamped at the visitor's center and 2. Hike to Horseshoe lake (family tradition).  

- The bus to McKinley Princess Wilderness lodge leaves in the afternoon.  Can someone give me an estimated time we need to be ready to load our bags?

- I'm assuming the bus to the train depot leaves McKinley Princess Wilderness lodge btwn noon and 1pm.  Is that correct?  If so, what time do we have to be ready with our bags to load onto the bus?

- How hard is it to find a upper deck seat (I'm assuming some people will already be on board)?  We sat on bottom deck in 2004, so would like to be higher up this time if possible.

- Finally, is there any specific activity @ McKinley Lodge you'd recommend for a 14yr old girl?  We'll have already done a zipline in Skagway, and I'll probably be hiked out by this time. 

Pls don't suggest we skip the land portion and do it ourselves. We chose this itinerary for several reasons and we are locked in now. 

When are you sailing in July? I can't help you with logistics but we are also doing a Princess Cruisetours July 9th, sailing July 14. Fairbanks & Denali. My daughter will be 14 then as well. 

• 2 weeks later...