Thoughts on the Jewel?

2 hours ago, tarheel87 said:

We have a JS1094 booked for next January.  Now that I've read reviews I'm in a panic.  I'm scared that I won't be able to sleep or enjoy the balcony.

Why? Windjammer closes at like 8:30-9. There might be some noise when they are setting up. But you never know. It could be perfectly quiet for you. Bring earplugs from Walgreens. That way you will have them if you need them. And if you don't, you will have them for another trip. 

I just noticed that the drink package today is $53 vs the $61.  If I booked it, it's $1,000 for an 8 night cruise for two. I know I can cancel and rebook if it's cheaper later. My question, if I do cancel it will I have to wait for the refund or would it be applied to my new purchase and the savings would be refunded later?

21 minutes ago, NC State said:

I just noticed that the drink package today is $53 vs the $61.  If I booked it, it's $1,000 for an 8 night cruise for two. I know I can cancel and rebook if it's cheaper later. My question, if I do cancel it will I have to wait for the refund or would it be applied to my new purchase and the savings would be refunded later?

You can cancel and immediately repurchase it at the cheaper price, but the credit for the cancelled drink package will take 7 to 10 days to appear on your credit card.  New purchase gets charged immediately.

• Like 1