Cov 19 jabs any reaction, adverse or otherwise?

I had my first Astra Zeneca jab at Plymouth Argyle football ground on Friday 5th Feb. I awoke the following morning at 7am to a feeling of nausea. It soon disappeared and I slept thru' to 8am. 

Yesterday I had my 2nd jab at Plymouth. I woke up at about 3am this morning with a severe runny nose. Not exactly flu symptoms but a Paracetamol did the trick and I was soon back to sleep.

Ok so no large adverse reactions, is this the norm or did anyone have a bad one? Regards Paul. 

No major problems. I had my first jab on Feb 5th at St.Boniface near Buckfastleigh. Felt achy and had brain fog for 4 days , then woke up on fifth day as right as rain. Had my second jab on April 23rd at Totnes Follaton House(council offices), not as bad as first time, couple of paracetamol + and felt OK, but still brain foggy and tired today. So all in all not too bad. Turnip

Nothing with the first Astraz, but with the 2nd my body suddenly, urgently, told me I had to sit down right away... there was no fuzzy head or anything else, just this overwhelming exhaustion, like I haven't experienced before. After  couple of hours wrapped up on the sofa, I was fine again.

Apparently this is fatigue, and can be a symptom... it was all over and done with after that.

My OH had nothing with either one.

15 hours ago, jocap said:

Apparently this is fatigue, and can be a symptom... it was all over and done with after that.

My next-door neighbours (both healthcare workers late 20's) she also had severe fatigue from 2nd jab. He got extreme flu-like symptoms from 1st jab. Both recovered after a couple of days.

Another neighbour (mid 30's) caught Cov-19 last September on the QE. She only had minor symptoms. Out of 1000 crew on the carrier, she was one of only 10 that got it. I guess the navy did a good job in containing it.

17 hours ago, jocap said:

Nothing with the first Astraz, but with the 2nd my body suddenly, urgently, told me I had to sit down right away... there was no fuzzy head or anything else, just this overwhelming exhaustion, like I haven't experienced before. After  couple of hours wrapped up on the sofa, I was fine again.

Got my first AZ jab on 1st April. Didn't have any reaction the next day, but had a busy day. On the Saturday & Sunday, I was rather tired, so sat in the chair watching the football 😀 By Monday, back to normal.

Over here it is 4-months between jabs, so 2nd one isn't until end of July.

Had second AZ jab 10 weeks after the first and had bruising this time also from day 2 post dose I have had a really uncomfortable pain in my upper back and left shoulder spreading to my upper arms at times. Now day 8 and it’s still there so not really sure if it’s related or an injury🤔. I think I would have remembered an injury though !

7 minutes ago, Whaleofatime said:

Had second AZ jab 10 weeks after the first and had bruising this time also from day 2 post dose I have had a really uncomfortable pain in my upper back and left shoulder spreading to my upper arms at times.

Sounds like you're having a wail of a time. Is that your harpoon arm?🙃