Dining room assignment

Getting ready to book a back to back with my sister and BIL.  When I call my PVP, I know she will link both our cruises together.  What I am wondering is, will the matried assign us to booth since our cruises are linked together or will it be luck of the draw.  Thanks in advance. 

You can also email the maitre d' prior to your cruise letting him know who you are sailing with and your table request. From what I haves read here, you should not have a problem sitting with your family on your BTB. Enjoy!

Unless I read it wrong, the OP was questioning if the four of them would be seated at a booth or at a table with others.

We always cruise with my brother and SIL.  Usually, they put us in a booth.  On our last cruise on the Horizon, we were at a table for four and there was another table for four less than two feet away from our table.  They were as close to being a table for eight without being together.  The eight of us got to know each other before long.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

Unless I read it wrong, the OP was questioning if the four of them would be seated at a booth or at a table with others.

We always cruise with my brother and SIL.  Usually, they put us in a booth.  On our last cruise on the Horizon, we were at a table for four and there was another table for four less than two feet away from our table.  They were as close to being a table for eight without being together.  The eight of us got to know each other before long.  

On 4/26/2021 at 2:31 PM, Anyislandwilldo said:

Getting ready to book a back to back with my sister and BIL.  When I call my PVP, I know she will link both our cruises together.  What I am wondering is, will the matried assign us to booth since our cruises are linked together or will it be luck of the draw.  Thanks in advance. 

The same holds true for a booth or a table with others. Check the table you are assigned to when you board. If it’s not what you want ask to have it switched to what you would like. You can try to get your dining arraigned for both cruises at this time, but I think you will have to go back the first day of your second cruise