Beach or Resort Day Pass with nicest accommodations?

emory2001

I’ve done some searching and haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for. When we’re in St. Thomas, our family of 4 introverts will be interested in the nicest relaxation setting with accommodations - comfortable lounge chairs, restrooms nearby, good food and drinks, and of course a beach and/or gorgeous pool setting. Sapphire Beach looks like an option, but do the resorts offer day passes (Beachtacular or Sapphire Vacations)? Is there another location that’s more likely to have what we’re looking for? We don’t need snorkeling, kayaking, or other activities.

Our choice would indeed be Sapphire Beach - I’ve not seen any organization offering day passes here over the years. The bay is home to 4 condo properties and there is a rental outfit where lounges and water toy rentals are available. Also a beach bar and gorgeous beach. However the SBRM and other condo pools are for condo owners and guests only.

You can have your taxi (if private) stop in at Bolongo Bay resort on the way, they were allowing visitors to Iggie’s’s Oasis to use the pool and beach. Not an invitation to cruse ship passengers, but folks staying elsewhere and stopping in for lunch...

But with the tightened COVID-19 restrictions I doubt any resorts are offering day passes...

Currently there aren't any large "resorts" (hotels) on St Thomas. Frenchman's Reef/MorningStar and Sugar Bay are still not open post Irma. Even before Irma, there weren't any day passes. Most of the beachside facilities are condo associations that have differing rules. Emerald Beach, Sapphire, Magens Bay, Coki Point Beach will rent you lounge chairs, have bathrooms, and have food and drink available.

• Like 1