SEASHORE Sea Trials

sidari

👍👍👍👍

Our next 2 bookings are for Seashore sailings.   I’m beginning to hope that we’ll be able to do the first one which is in October (I’m much more optimistic about next March’s one). 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers, Dave.  Beginning to look forward to it, actually.  Didn’t think I’d feel this way again.  Isn’t hope a wonderful gift?  😀   There’s still a nagging doubt, though, what with all the constant changes around ships and itineraries. 

24 minutes ago, MarkusToe said:

By the way, heared some rumors the 2 bedroom suite is moved from aurea to YC.... Any confirmation on that? 

MT ... Which one are you talking about ?

Just now, Dbox said:

Booked Nov 20 from Miami. I’m fairly confident it will happen even though MSC has been silent on restarts in the US. 

Ours is November 27th. Time will tell.

22 hours ago, sidari said:

MT ... Which one are you talking about ?

Booked on Seashore 2bed 2 bath suite, in Front... 

Someone told me the big aurea Suites are moved to YC class, not aurea anymore.... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Booked on Seashore 2bed 2 bath suite, in Front... 

Someone told me the big aurea Suites are moved to YC class, not aurea anymore.... 

Marcus ... Had a look at the Grand suites, SD3 2 bed Suite (Yours) and the SE3 2 bed Suites(outer cabins) . The suite 12007 we had on the front port side of Meraviglia in December 2019 was classed as an Aurea Suite with whirlpool bath, that was changed to a Grand Aurea Suite and the D3 Duplex Suites became part of the YC.

On the MSC UK website the cabin you have booked is shown as an Aurea 2 Bedroom Grand Suite and the others are also shown as Aurea.

It would seem it is the D3 Duplex cabins on the Meraviglia class that have been included as part of the YC.

22 hours ago, sidari said:

Marcus ... Had a look at the Grand suites, SD3 2 bed Suite (Yours) and the SE3 2 bed Suites(outer cabins) . The suite 12007 we had on the front port side of Meraviglia in December 2019 was classed as an Aurea Suite with whirlpool bath, that was changed to a Grand Aurea Suite and the D3 Duplex Suites became part of the YC.

On the MSC UK website the cabin you have booked is shown as an Aurea 2 Bedroom Grand Suite and the others are also shown as Aurea.

It would seem it is the D3 Duplex cabins on the Meraviglia class that have been included as part of the YC.

Im booked in 12001 at Seashore.... Shows Aurea.... 

From what I can tell, MSC hasn't released any updated deck plans, artist renderings, or pics of Seashore in some time.  We are booked in YC in November, and the deck plans on all the sites I use don't even include the top deck of Seashore where the One Pool will be located.  I've read about YC in their promotional stuff, but have seen little if any computer generated simulations of the YC like we did well before Seaside was finished. I've seen one main video of the ship that seems to be the same on all the sites, but nothing new in a long time.  Have I missed something? Any links to new images would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

I doubt you have missed anything, the MSC websites have not been updated and Deck 19 for Seaside and Seaview have still not been added.

Decks 6,7,8 and 20 as you say are still missing from Seashore.

Always backward at coming forward.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...