Carnival website and multiple cruises booked

Hi All...I typically only have one cruise booked at a time, and never had an issue accessing my account on Carnival.com. However, we booked a second cruise for 2023 (have one booked for 2022). After I attempting to add the booking to my account (which I received a message saying it was successfully added), the website booted me off. Now when I try to log back onto Carnival.com, it doesn't recognize me. Has anyone ever experienced this, and if so what did you do to fix it? TIA!

• Like 1

I have not experienced this- I always go through Carnival.com to book though but have you tried shutting down your computer and restarting it? Then attempting to access the website again. It could be a problem with cookies and the internet using that stored info and the Carnival.com site getting confused. Otherwise is there an option that says "Forgot Login" or "Forgot Password"? Even though you haven't forgotten them then maybe resetting one or the other would fix it. 

12 minutes ago, Jasonsterling said:

I have not experienced this- I always go through Carnival.com to book though but have you tried shutting down your computer and restarting it? Then attempting to access the website again. It could be a problem with cookies and the internet using that stored info and the Carnival.com site getting confused. Otherwise is there an option that says "Forgot Login" or "Forgot Password"? Even though you haven't forgotten them then maybe resetting one or the other would fix it. 

I already tried rebooting my laptop and even tried using a different browser. That didn't help. I did do the password reset, completed that...still the same thing. Ugh. I loathe having to call them, but it looks like that's my only option at this point. Thanks for responding!

• Like 1

Just now, dbrucern said:

Yes I have had the same exact issue I usually have to wait a while and then go back on and everything works fine.  

Ah, ok. I will give it a few hours and see what happens this afternoon. Thanks!

I had issues all day yesterday. I paid my deposit on a hold I had, even called to get the OBC added from the Mothers day sale, got everything changed and it still would not show any cruises for me and glitches whenever I try to add a cruise to my cruise manager. Everything is working again this morning though. This has happened before several times but usually works the next day. 

9 hours ago, iloverags2 said:

I already tried rebooting my laptop and even tried using a different browser. That didn't help. I did do the password reset, completed that...still the same thing. Ugh. I loathe having to call them, but it looks like that's my only option at this point. Thanks for responding!

I had a similar problem once that could be the same for you. My account is fine and usually primary person booking. When my husband tried to add mutiple cruises to his cruise manager, it somehow turned out that he has 2 vifp numbers.  He couldn’t add them both as they were booked under different numbers. That had to happen a very long time ago. Regular CS corrected it when we figured it out what the problem was. 

13 hours ago, iloverags2 said:

Ah, ok. I will give it a few hours and see what happens this afternoon. Thanks!

3 hours ago, tree.critter said:

I had a similar problem once that could be the same for you. My account is fine and usually primary person booking. When my husband tried to add mutiple cruises to his cruise manager, it somehow turned out that he has 2 vifp numbers.  He couldn’t add them both as they were booked under different numbers. That had to happen a very long time ago. Regular CS corrected it when we figured it out what the problem was. 

Try another browser?

Happens to me all the time in the cruise planner thing. I have to re-add one of the cruises, select another one and still get information for the other. It is frustrating. But, I don't see them spending money on IT issues until cruising starts and real revenue comes in.

We have multiple cruises booked and on any given day they will all be on my cruise manager and on a different day only two cruises will be there.I'll check again the next day and they will once again all show up.