Europe cruises September 21

Lolou127

I think it's another IT glitch, that I've seen a few times recently. When I see it, a hit of the refresh button usually provides availability.

I'm not sure if it's related, but a few days ago it seems they turned off the .co.uk site and just route directly to .com/gb - which has changed the search interface slightly

46 minutes ago, GerScot said:

Silhouette will be here also.

Just to stop any fears.  Silhouette only shows on the UK site as it can only be booked by UK residents.  It does not show on any other site including the US. .com site

• Like 2

How are the bookings going for the Silhouette staycation cruises? I am receiving a lot of enticing emails.  However we have planned a lot of walking trips to Wales, Hebrides & Devon with our new Labrador. May walk to the end of the road and wave her off tho’. 

1 hour ago, york survey said:

Just to stop any fears.  Silhouette only shows on the UK site as it can only be booked by UK residents.  It does not show on any other site including the US. .com site

I am in the US and I just now did a mock booking on Silhoutte, 9/4 - 9/18/2021, did not make the booking but it is asking for my $900 deposit.

Celebrity Cruises

Edited by LGW59

18 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I am in the US and I just now did a mock booking on Silhoutte, 9/4 - 9/18/2021, did not make the booking but it is asking for my $900 deposit.

Celebrity Cruises

I believe the UK residents only cruises on Silhouette are scheduled to depart through the end of August.  For the cruises scheduled to depart on or after September 4, Celebrity is still selling the old itineraries, and anyone can book.  

11 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

I believe the UK residents only cruises on Silhouette are scheduled to depart through the end of August.  For the cruises scheduled to depart on or after September 4, Celebrity is still selling the old itineraries, and anyone can book.  

Ahh OK, that would make sense, all that I can see on Celebrity US website are Sept 4 and after.

The last Celebrity Silhouette departure for UK residents only is Apr 28.  It returns to Southampton Sept 4 presumably for the Iceland/Ireland cruise on which we are booked and waiting to see what happens.

4 hours ago, TeaBag said:

The last Celebrity Silhouette departure for UK residents only is Apr 28.  It returns to Southampton Sept 4 presumably for the Iceland/Ireland cruise on which we are booked and waiting to see what happens.

Ireland is not allowing any cruise ships in 2021

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigAl94 said:

Ireland is not allowing any cruise ships in 2021

Well, Ireland is a small country. Not surprised they are limiting the number of people visiting their country