"Have It All" Shore Excursion Credit Question

annandme

I booked a cruise with the "Have It All" promotion and don't understand what is needed to use the shore excursion credit.  I took a look online at the excursions for our cruise and found all of them with the usual high cost attached.  So, I tried to book a mock excursion to see if it would offer me the $100.00 credit somewhere during the checkout process and it didn't.

Does anyone have an explanation or experience on what needs to be done to utilize the promised credit?

If I am understanding things correctly, I believe this is like the beverage package, on board credit, etc.  You have to wait until you are on board to book the shore excursions to get the credit.

At least, that seems to be the case right now.

1 minute ago, annandme said:

Oh...okay.  Thanks.  Do you happen to know if there is somewhere in my online booking where I can at least confirm the amount of this credit?

You should have a confirmation from HAL for your booking.  It will be on page 2 of it listing all included.

If you booked with a TA, they should send it to you and if they haven’t, ask for it.

3 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

from the Terms & Conditions of the Have It All (by clicking on "See Details" of Have It All on Homepage) :

Your free shore excursion offer will be available to book pre-cruise by August 29, 2021 or may be booked onboard.

Thanks! I wouldn't want to risk waiting until I'm onboard to book the excursions I really want. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

from the Terms & Conditions of the Have It All (by clicking on "See Details" of Have It All on Homepage) :

Your free shore excursion offer will be available to book pre-cruise by August 29, 2021 or may be booked onboard.

Good!  I would hate to have to book once onboard, as sometimes the popular excursions and/or times are filled before sailings.

Book and pay now for the shore exc. you want.  Once onboard, go to the Shore Exc. office to see if any of yours are full.  If not, cancelled you booking, get your money back and rebook using your HAL credits.  I`ve done this more than once using SBC.

• Like 2

I was told today by my PCC that on July 5th the Shore Excursions and Dining Reservations will be able to be booked online and reflect the credit from the Promo.  Our Cruise is at the end of August.  

• Like 1