Baltimore!

shipgeeks

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

I keep reading about that.  What is it?

Her hull paint decor is like the new Mardi Gras.  Google Mardi Gras for photos of the ship; there ought to be some.  CC has had pictures posted as a side bar for the past few days of the Legend in drydock with her new paint.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just learned that next September, Carnival is doing a 14-night roundtrip cruise from Baltimore to Greenland and Canadian ports.  Apparently it sold out instantly.

Wouldn't it be nice to have more variety in our Baltimore cruises?

What would be on your wish list?  Mine would include transatlantic cruises to UK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/26/2021 at 8:30 AM, shipgeeks said:

Wouldn't it be nice to have more variety in our Baltimore cruises?

What would be on your wish list? 

More itinerary varieties would be welcome.   How about an itinerary that would include Bermuda, sailing to St. Croix, St. Lucia, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, a partial transit of the Canal, Key West, Savannah or Charleston, and a return to Baltimore.  

Our itinerary next February, on Enchantment, will include St. Croix and St. Lucia.  I've never seen one to the ABCs, nor to Panama Canal; that would be nice!

Enchantment also has some cruises to Baltimore and to Charleston.  I would love to sail to Savannah.  The last time I was there on a ship was in 1969, on the cargo ship Cap Vilano.

22 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

No, not our first visits.  We've done the 12-night Baltimore sailings most winters for many years, so have been there a number of times, particularly St. Lucia.

Have you sailed there?

I have visited St. Croix only once; quite different from St. Thomas and St. John.  But, it was "different" in a positive way for me.  St. Lucia is a favorite Caribbean island of mine.  It was one of the first that I initially cruised and has remained a favorite of mine each time that it was a port call.