Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

Just tried to log in to my Princess account and got a notification congratulating me that I can now use the same login for the website as well as the Medallion App.

Problem is that now my login doesn't work. I haven't yet used the Medallion App. Tried a password reset and was told the reset was successful but I still can't log in!

Anybody else have this problem?

• Like 3

I'm having issues as well, but I get "You are successfully signed in" but then nothing happens (screen stays the same) and I'm not actually logged in as when I try to access any other page, it just takes me back to the log in screen as though I'm not logged in.  <sigh>

1 minute ago, Mud_Shark said:

Last night there was a note on the Princess.com home page that portions of the website would be offline on May 15th (today).

Don

Except today is actually the 13th (although in other parts of the world it is the 14th, but not yet the 15th).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

Last night there was a note on the Princess.com home page that portions of the website would be offline on May 15th (today).

Don

hey time traveler ... how about some final scores from 5/14 , as it's only 5/13 here

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

Don

Should have said May 13th - sorry.

Don

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BassettMom said:

I'm having issues as well, but I get "You are successfully signed in" but then nothing happens (screen stays the same) and I'm not actually logged in as when I try to access any other page, it just takes me back to the log in screen as though I'm not logged in.  <sigh>

Same issue here.  Oh well, I'll give it a day off....

10 minutes ago, BassettMom said:

This is my problem as well.

4 minutes ago, san diego sue said:

same here, says signed in but not.  Wonder what the update to Princess plus will be. Don't understand what Voljeep wrote. Does he mean included grats or not included?

with limited access to the website - it looks like just a wording change at this time - who knows

"maybe" Princess is re-thinking how that 'pool of money' will be distributed when cruising resumes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

Just tried to log in to my Princess account and got a notification congratulating me that I can now use the same login for the website as well as the Medallion App.

Problem is that now my login doesn't work. I haven't yet used the Medallion App. Tried a password reset and was told the reset was successful but I still can't log in!

Anybody else have this problem?

I have the same problem. 

1 hour ago, san diego sue said:

same here, says signed in but not.  Wonder what the update to Princess plus will be. Don't understand what Voljeep wrote. Does he mean included grats or not included?

New terminology; same bonus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

I just get a continuous 'log in' loop - can't get to anything in my account

8 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Mine says I'm successfully logged in but I can't get to anything like Saved or Upcoming Cruises.

I've found a "workaround."  When you are in the "log-in loop" that says you're logged in, don't click on your account; instead, click on "Booked Guests" then click on "Manage Booking" and your upcoming cruises should come up.  Can't get to any of my "saved" cruises, but at least I could look at the ones I have booked, so maybe I'm "half logged in."  Hope that helps.

I was getting the successfully logged in but couldn't get into anything, just looped this morning.  Just now tried and it says login unsuccessful due incorrect login name or password.  Tried several times, both mine and my husbands - no luck.  Will just try again later.

• Thanks 1