Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

So I just opened the Princess website again in Chrome.  I was already logged in which is odd.  But everything seems normal now.  Fingers crossed that it stays that way!

Edited by azbirdmom

3 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

it now wants me to do a password reset.

I just had the same thing when attempting to login this evening.  I did get in earlier today when I first came across this new thread.  After the password reset (an email comes from ocean.princess.com), I could login no problem and then it told me this "new" password and id is the same for MedallionClass. 

Incidentally, I was able to "reset" my password on Princess.com to the same one I had before. 

Logged into MedallionClass app.

1. COMPASS was down with an error msg that IT working on it.

2. Choose Medallion was working, but was not shown as completed until I tapped into it.

3. Medallion Pay not showing Green even though my CC is entered.

4. Of course Arrival Gorups not there yet as voyage is 500 days or so in future.

Appears to be synching Princess.com with MedallionClass app for single sign-on credentials (same ID/Pswd).

58 minutes ago, Outerdog said:

Server had a virus.

Sure about that?  Looks like they decided to do system maintenance on a weekday rather than weekend.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I just had the same thing when attempting to login this evening.  I did get in earlier today when I first came across this new thread.  After the password reset (an email comes from ocean.princess.com), I could login no problem and then it told me this "new" password and id is the same for MedallionClass. 

Incidentally, I was able to "reset" my password on Princess.com to the same one I had before.

I was also able to update my password to my current one.  But it keeps wanting me to register again as if I am a new member (note - it has my name, birthdate, and email address but all of the other fields such as address etc. are blank).

image.png.dc0c2bacd5926d33dd7166a0cb1b96fc.png

13 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Logged into MedallionClass app.

1. COMPASS was down with an error msg that IT working on it.

2. Choose Medallion was working, but was not shown as completed until I tapped into it.

3. Medallion Pay not showing Green even though my CC is entered.

4. Of course Arrival Gorups not there yet as voyage is 500 days or so in future.

I am able to get into the MedallionClass app but it still has the old errors I was experiencing.  And now in addition to the real cruises we have booked there are two cancelled ones for this June.  I think I will just wait until tomorrow to try again and hope that the problems with the website are at least fixed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

I was also able to update my password to my current one.  But it keeps wanting me to register again as if I am a new member (note - it has my name, birthdate, and email address but all of the other fields such as address etc. are blank).

image.png.dc0c2bacd5926d33dd7166a0cb1b96fc.png

Same here, we are in Australia and it’s been like this all day - 😩

Will try it again on the 17th (AU time) - as not sure when they will do the update on 15th  🙄

9 hours ago, BassettMom said:

I've found a "workaround."  When you are in the "log-in loop" that says you're logged in, don't click on your account; instead, click on "Booked Guests" then click on "Manage Booking" and your upcoming cruises should come up.  Can't get to any of my "saved" cruises, but at least I could look at the ones I have booked, so maybe I'm "half logged in."  Hope that helps.

But will it work if Princess has already cancelled all my upcoming  cruises?

7 hours ago, caribill said:

But will it work if Princess has already cancelled all my upcoming  cruises?

Probably not since I could only get to my booked cruises; can't get to any of my other information.  

I was having same issues as everyone else.  This morning, system wanted me to reset my password.  I did so with my same "old" password, it accepted it and showed that my account is now linked with my Medallion app.  After doing this, everything is working as before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

I was having same issues as everyone else.  This morning, system wanted me to reset my password.  I did so with my same "old" password, it accepted it and showed that my account is now linked with my Medallion app.  After doing this, everything is working as before.

I just did the same thing, and now I can log in. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

Thank you!  I followed this and I can log in now.  Glad i can use my existing password.   Also linked to Medallion app.

• Like 1

I am trying to log in to my account with my user ID and password but I keep getting my husbands account which has a different user ID and password.  Called Princess and they said many people are having issues.  I sure hope they did not lose my account info.

I tried to log in just now and it asked me to reset my password. I used the same one that I had before and it accepted it. Then it said it was missing some information which I filled in and when it signed me in I was issued a brand new Captains Circle account number and it shows I have never cruised with Princess before and I have no upcoming bookings. I have been Elite for years and currently have 9 bookings but can’t get to any of them. Guess I have to call Princess direct to get this fixed. 

Does anyone have the direct phone number for the Captains Circle department? I use to have it but apparently lost it. Would prefer to call that department rather than the general phone number.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

I tried to log in just now and it asked me to reset my password. I used the same one that I had before and it accepted it. Then it said it was missing some information which I filled in and when it signed me in I was issued a brand new Captains Circle account number and it shows I have never cruised with Princess before and I have no upcoming bookings. I have been Elite for years and currently have 9 bookings but can’t get to any of them. Guess I have to call Princess direct to get this fixed. 

Does anyone have the direct phone number for the Captains Circle department? I use to have it but apparently lost it. Would prefer to call that department rather than the general phone number.

Thanks

Oh dear!  That sounds like a mess.  My Captain's Circle # and everything else seemed fine when I re-registered.  I did get an email saying welcome to Princess cruises though.

I do not know the direct phone number for Captain's Circle but I do have the email address:  'captainscircle@princesscruises.com' .  Good luck to you - I hope they can straighten it out.

2 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Oh dear!  That sounds like a mess.  My Captain's Circle # and everything else seemed fine when I re-registered.  I did get an email saying welcome to Princess cruises though.

I do not know the direct phone number for Captain's Circle but I do have the email address:  'captainscircle@princesscruises.com' .  Good luck to you - I hope they can straighten it out.

Thanks for that email information, I appreciate it.

• Like 1