bermuda weather in October

marlor5

13 hours ago, marlor5 said:

Has anyone been to Bermuda in mid October?  Just wondering if its warm there at that time.

Thanks

Howdy @marlor5 emo22.gif

Welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! emo34.gif I see it has been awhile since you have posted on the boards. 

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum. 👍  It is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Howeveryour new thread was off-topic there since your topic is a specific port. 

To help you out I have moved your thread to our Ports of Call - Bermuda forum. Please browse through the thread titles on this new forum l👀king for threads of interest. You will probably find  your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.

I suggest you Follow this thread so you will be notified of new posts. For more info please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication by Cruise Critic. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! See How To: Submit a Member Review.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Like 1

23 hours ago, marlor5 said:

Has anyone been to Bermuda in mid October?  Just wondering if its warm there at that time.

Thanks

The main weather concern in October is hurricanes. Quite possible. The air temp will be warm. Sea temp is starting to cool but should be okay for most.

1st ever cruise was bermuda on ncl in oct 2016 the day after (i think michael) hit bermuda.was virtually zero noticeable damage on the island that i saw. temps were great. didnt go in the water but def if warmer than spring.  literally didnt know till last minute if we were going to be diverted and that was a tad stressful but had 3 perfect days there.  i think its cheaper to go during hurricane season too