Norfolk Cruse Terminal Area Hotels Sold Out for June 2022 Already?

IMKTDQT810

I was day dreaming today that in one year we will be under a month until sailing. Not sure if we will drive (7hrs) or Fly yet (4-5 hrs with layover) but do know we want to arrive the day before. So I thought I would check out Expedia of hotels within walking distance to the port and EVERYTHING is sold out that day prior. Am I trying to book it to early or am I looking into it too late?

I think we want the Hilton Main since incase we are flying and walking to the terminal we don't have a long walk with luggage....but even the Hilton website (to book directly with them) are sold out. Thoughts?

• Like 1

I would also book the room as soon as you hit the magic "333" days out.....a lot of the downtown Norfolk hotels book very very fast (military town - lots of in/out w/our great military here not to mention contractors).  

You will absolutely love Waterside District - so much to see & do within easy walking distance.

• 3 weeks later...

I've still been looking to book and even though other hotels in the surrounding areas are showing availability most near the Waterside District are still showing as sold out. I guess I need to figure out that 333 magical date to book it!

2 hours ago, IMKTDQT810 said:

I've still been looking to book and even though other hotels in the surrounding areas are showing availability most near the Waterside District are still showing as sold out. I guess I need to figure out that 333 magical date to book it!

Hilton The Main is currently open for booking thru May 31st.  It is not open for June 1 and forward.  That should help give you an idea as to when your dates should open up.  

• Like 1

I called this morning and as stated it has not opened to book yet and they suggested I check back online in July. 

This is a surprise "Christmas Gift" cruise so I can't put it on my calendar since DH and I have a joint calendar (glad I remembered that while entering it into my phone then quickly deleted it without saving....lol) but at least I feel better knowing they are not booked yet!