CELESTYAL CRYSTAL - June 12 through June 19, 2021 (Idyllic Aegean) Roll Call and Info

Tritiea

Help fellow travellers! We are getting closer to our sail date, and I thought we should have a roll call like the big lines (there isn't an option on the main roll call page for our cruise line). Please add in your information and questions here, and lets get this thread started! Has anyone else sailed Crystal? I'm looking forward to my first cruise in about two years, and my first cruise in the Med. Welcome!

Edited by Tritiea
Spelling

Good morning!  Not on your cruise, but am signed up for the November 6 Eclectic Aegean & Steps of St. Paul.  I have never sailed on Celestyal and was looking for information here.  My travel agent was on the Crystal 4 years ago and says that yes, it is an older ship, but he thoroughly enjoyed it.  Staff and food are supposed to be great.  You should really enjoy the cruise.  This will be our second to this part of the world.  About 4 years ago we did a 2 week Italy, Greece, Israel and Turkey cruise and it was fantastic.  Good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Also not on your cruise.  Will be boarding the Crystal on Nov 13 for a 2 week cruise.  However, I will be interested in any feedback you have on the ship and how it is operated under the COVID rules from your cruise.  Hope you have a great cruise and enjoy yourself.

Stan

• 2 weeks later...