Israel ports cancelled 2021

keokukjoe

Haven't heard a word from our Atlas travel rep.  I know this appears to be new info with replacement ports unknown as of today (5/26/21).  But, since Israel was important to us I would have thought an email or phone call advising of thgis decision to eliminate Israel for 2021 should have been communicated to us.  I'm not blaming Atlas for making the decision but hearing frm them would be most helpful.

Just now, sand2sea01 said:

Atlas generously extended my final payment date so we were waiting for final announcements as to ports.

That's good news. What bad luck for Atlas: first the pandemic, then the unrest in Ukraine and now in Israel. Hard time to launch a new line. Everything else on the video looks promising. Keeping fingers crossed.

Great video, thanks for posting it!  I’m not on a Med cruise, but I am booked on an Antarctica cruise and this was most interesting.  Getting more excited by the day!  😃

1 hour ago, skrink said:

Great video, thanks for posting it!  I’m not on a Med cruise, but I am booked on an Antarctica cruise and this was most interesting.  Getting more excited by the day!  😃

Thanks. I wanted to share it as I felt that the video gave a lot more specific info than the Atlas website or their travel advisors. 

On 5/26/2021 at 1:40 PM, keokukjoe said:

Thanks. I wanted to share it as I felt that the video gave a lot more specific info than the Atlas website or their travel advisors. 

Agree with you on that, keokukjoe.  Great find!