Check-In Info for Adventure Cruise in June

On 5/28/2021 at 2:17 PM, dswallow said:

Here is the cruise contract that came with the 6/12/2021 sailing checkin today:

Cruise_Contract_Adventure_2021.06.12.pdf (2150.com)

It sounds like masks will be needed outside cabins. That will make me rethink our cruise. I've been enjoying resort vacations where you don't need one outside.

The Cruise Contract details things as of October 2020, when it was last revised. And the contract references the Healthy Sail info on the Royal Caribbean web site for updated policies, and identifies the web site information as the controlling information when there's otherwise a conflict. So I really wouldn't spread anything about protocols from reading the contract at this point.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 10:58 AM, Wordell1 said:

I checked in for June 12th and also applied for and received my Bahamas Health Visas ($40 each).  Visa took about 1 hour to be approved.

How close to your sail date did you apply/receive your Bahama Health Visa? I tried to apply this week for our 6/26 sailing and the dates of “visit” did not extend that far. Also, the Nassau airport wasn’t even an option in the drop down menu as to how we were entering the country. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

1 minute ago, OandSmom said:

How close to your sail date did you apply/receive your Bahama Health Visa? I tried to apply this week for our 6/26 sailing and the dates of “visit” did not extend that far. Also, the Nassau airport wasn’t even an option in the drop down menu as to how we were entering the country. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

You aren’t. They changed it when they had a lot of people applying. Now you can’t apply until you are 2 weeks out from your trip. 

1 minute ago, HBCcruiser said:

You aren’t. They changed it when they had a lot of people applying. Now you can’t apply until you are 2 weeks out from your trip. 

That makes me feel better, thanks! 😊 What did you choose in the drop down menu for how you are entering the country? (Assuming you are flying into the Nassau airport)

12 minutes ago, OandSmom said:

That makes me feel better, thanks! 😊 What did you choose in the drop down menu for how you are entering the country? (Assuming you are flying into the Nassau airport)

I chose air and listed the ship (AOS) as my address while in the Bahamas. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2021 at 1:12 PM, Booking It said:

If we check in now, would that affect our ability to cancel and get FCC if we don't agree with the restrictions (that as far as I know, they STILL have not officially stated)?

Cruise with confidence allows you to cancel up to 48 hours prior to sailing for any reason, and get an FCC for 100% of the cruise fare.  Taxes would be refunded, but you would lose any money paid for cruise care.