Solo Cruiser Booked Carnival Horizon July 10th-July 18th

Will4Reals

All I know is I can't wait to be back on a cruise ship again! I had an offer come through via email from Carnival Players Club for a comp offer on this cruise with $200.00 OBC and then I have $600.00 OBC from cruise last year that was canceled. 

It was a no brainer to not book a free 8 day cruise with $800.00 OBC and I have never been to any of the port of calls.

I asked a friend to join and they said it was to early to cruise with COVID and the uncertainty. While I respect theirs (and everyone else's) opinion, I have looked forward to cruising since the day my cruise last year got canceled! I am not going to sit here and chase people down or convince them to come so I have come to this board. 

I don't care your gender, ethnicity, relationship status etc. I just want to meet people on this cruise who are just as excited as I am to be on a boat again and maybe catch a show, grab dinner or do an excursion. 

Will you be (or will you join) this cruise? 

Hope to meet you all! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Will4Reals said:

All I know is I can't wait to be back on a cruise ship again! I had an offer come through via email from Carnival Players Club for a comp offer on this cruise with $200.00 OBC and then I have $600.00 OBC from cruise last year that was canceled. 

It was a no brainer to not book a free 8 day cruise with $800.00 OBC and I have never been to any of the port of calls.

I asked a friend to join and they said it was to early to cruise with COVID and the uncertainty. While I respect theirs (and everyone else's) opinion, I have looked forward to cruising since the day my cruise last year got canceled! I am not going to sit here and chase people down or convince them to come so I have come to this board. 

I don't care your gender, ethnicity, relationship status etc. I just want to meet people on this cruise who are just as excited as I am to be on a boat again and maybe catch a show, grab dinner or do an excursion. 

Hope to meet you all! 

We will be there.  Linda and George from Tampa.  Vaccinated and ready.  

11 hours ago, Will4Reals said:

Hope to meet you all! 

I’m not going to be on but I’m so happy for you! Congratulations 🎉 and keep us posted along the way!