Best Parking for RC Galveston

dljones

Just curious about the best parking location for Galveston Cruise Terminal 2. We normally park just across the street from Terminal 1 for Carnival but we are going on RC this year which sails out of Terminal 2.  

They are all good. I have lighthouse booked for sept, moved 3 times. Hope it's a go. Getting super hard to get them to keep moving it.

EZCruise I've used more times than I can count. Great family. 

They all need your support after this long stretch with covid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've always used the port parking, but it is getting pretty high so I may switch it up soon.

One thing to remember if using, it is much easier for the driver to drop off passengers and baggage at the terminal, go park, and ride the bus solo to the terminal.  It makes everything much smoother than parking and trying to haul all your bag into the bus. See it all the time.  The process should really be communicated better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 8:44 PM, not-enough-cruising said:

Always have had good experience with Lighthouse parking.  Inside or outside, very close to check in.

We’ve used Lighthouse for years. My daughter knows the son of the owners. Very nice young man. Hard workers. Great location. 

We've used Falstaff Parking a couple of times now.  They have a shuttle to the ship and are located some distance away but are in a parking garage.  We wanted covered parking without the prospect of flooding during storm season.  Falstaff is on higher ground.  Easy to get tickets on their website.  

Mary

4 hours ago, cynt said:

If you stay the night before at Treemont or Hotel Galvez they offer free parking in there parking garage and shuttle to terminal. Or at least they did before Covid.

Tremont and Galvez Hotels have sold to new different owners . Tremont probably no longer has access to Garage parking at Galvez . Also Galvez will be going through a major remodeling project . So beware of the ongoing construction when it begins .